Author Topic: My little girl killed her first deer  (Read 9305 times)

Offline hedgeapple

Re: My little girl killed her first deer
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2015, 03:44:27 am »
Congrats DAD and DAUGHTER!  There's nothing like passing on the memories of a hunt between father ( or mother) and a child.  I can still remember in vivid detail my first squirrel and rabbit hunting with my father.  In both hunts I was using my mother's Stevens .410 bolt action that Dad bought for her from an uncle.  That little gun has a lot of family history.  I'm fortunate in that the Stevens .410 is in my gun safe.  I take it out every once in awhile just to walk through the memories and maybe harvest dinner.  I'm guessing that 16 gauge now belongs to you daughter.

What a spunky little girl, wanting to solo hunt next season.  She'll be hosting an outdoor show in 10 years.  :)
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline edgemaster

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2015, 11:16:02 am »
Proud of your baby girl outlaw, she sounds like she'll keep the tradition going strong :D

Offline Balsatech

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2015, 07:57:01 am »
Clint, just saw this. Congratulations to her and you. I know that is a great feeling of pride for the both of you for different reasons. (How do I know)?  I have a 14 yr. old daughter that shot her first deer three weekends ago. Ain't it great to be a Dad.   Joe.

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2015, 12:33:11 pm »
Rock on! Congrats!!!
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...