Author Topic: MOJam 2016  (Read 73149 times)

Offline Dvshunter

Re: MOJam 2016
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2016, 10:32:09 pm »
He must not see me camped down the hill by the tracks. I had Norfolk southern contract me a food deal. I be been camped here since you all left for Marshall.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2016, 11:22:07 pm »
Patrick is already there Dave! He had me drop him off on the way home from Michigan last week. He plans to forage off the land until you guys get there in July…

OneBow

That's one strategy to lose some weight . .. . . .  >:D
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2016, 11:59:34 pm »
Well I'll say this,  cutting out all of the carbs has been great. But after reading Erics post I'm going to have to sneak down to Daves camp tonight and see if I can horde in on some of his catered meals.  :laugh:

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2016, 10:42:55 am »
Always good eating at mojam.

There is a good chance that I'll be there Saturday.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2016, 02:44:17 pm »
Well if you are planning on being there on Saturday make sure I have a nice level spot near a plug-in down by your camp. I'm going to have a small camper this year.

Patrick

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2016, 11:31:55 pm »
Will do bud.

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2016, 02:16:45 am »
Thank you Sir!

Patrick

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2016, 12:22:19 pm »
I have a large snake im bringing to skin for the auction table Saturday.  Its been in my freezer far to long. Im thinking it might be thawed by then

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2016, 01:39:45 pm »
Cool,  I might have a bow for the table. That is if I can get it done by then.

Patrick

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2016, 01:58:09 pm »
I have a large snake i'm bringing to skin for the auction table Saturday. I'm thinking it might be thawed by then

8)
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2016, 06:16:11 pm »
I have a large snake i'm bringing to skin for the auction table Saturday. I'm thinking it might be thawed by then

8)

Knowing Dave the skin will end up on the Auction table but the rest might end up on the Saturday buffet table... ;)

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2016, 12:11:59 pm »
I'm sure with a fresh move I'll have lots to out on the table this year.

It's possible. Watch out for the large amount of ribs this year. Lol

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2016, 12:40:19 pm »
I've never had smoked snake Dave!?

Patrick

Offline mobow

« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2016, 04:24:03 pm »
Well, it has been awhile since I have been here and as I would expect the stuff is as deep as usual.  Will be good to see you all.  We have the heat this week so maybe it will turn cool next month.  I have forgot my password for the other site to put up a t-shirt thread but will do so when they send me a new password.  Would do it here but it is against policy.  So check tradgang in a few days.  See you soon.  Keith

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2016, 09:51:22 pm »
Hi Keith,
I'll be hoping to be in my usual spot on the "hill" by Wednesday. Hope you got the fat boy size in t shirts this year.
Oh and how many "S's" are in Missouri...?  >:D