Author Topic: Should I worry?  (Read 3324 times)

Offline RDSBandit

Re: Should I worry?
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2016, 06:59:30 pm »
I can get one. Do you need one with or without bark? Split side maybe?

Also.... how exactly do you post a pic? I tried before and it wouldn't let me, said it was to big.

Offline RDSBandit

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2016, 10:50:21 am »
Split and rough into floor tillered staves.

When doing this, how close to finished size and shape do you go to? Do you leave 1/2 inch on every dimension? Or do you just take it down to size until it JUST starts to bend?

Also, I know I'm supposed to use the back (bark side) of the tree for the back of my bow, but is there ever a good reason to go in a ring or 2? Just curious.

Offline joachimM

• Good - better - broken
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2016, 12:25:46 pm »
to post a pic you first gotta reduce it in size to something manageable.
There's lots of open access picture viewing softwares that can do this easily for you. Irfanview for example.
Or if you send it by e-mail from your phone, some email clients will ask you if you want to reduce the pic in size. Do so, and save it again on your phone to upload it on PA.

Joachim

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2016, 02:01:06 am »
Bandit,
            Set your camera or phone resolution to (640x480) then your pictures won't be to large...
                                                                                                                                              Don
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;