Main Discussion Area > Letters to the Editor

G-Pop’s Gravitas by Michael M. Moore

(1/3) > >>

edmott:
Are we allowed to comment?  Seems like politics, is that allowed?

JW_Halverson:
Nope.  Politics free zone here.

GB:
I guess I don't understand why we can't reply.  Or why Mr. Moore uses PA as a soap box for his political views.  His latest rant in the August/September issue has made me decide to not renew my subscription. 

PEARL DRUMS:
This forum is made for communicating with the editor regarding his/her writings. The rest of the forums are not for religious or political views.

I'll start. GB, I'm right there with you. While its not a matter of agreement or disagreement with Mike's views, its a matter of, "what was that?" in my archery magazine. I read along hoping it would lead directly to a land use or hunting rights violation story. I suppose in an incredibly vague way, it could to some people.

GB:
Yeah, Chris, I feel the same way.  I have a half dozen news feeds on my toolbar and there are umpteen other websites for me to keep current with election news.  The problem I have is that I feel very strongly against the candidate that Mr. Moore is so strongly for.  I have no idea if he is a campaign donor, but I don't want to be an indirect donor as a subscriber if that is the case. 
I'll miss the bow building articles and Marc's bamboo backed yellow heart build was super.  But, I see the people on here as the kind who stand up for their beliefs and principles, and I have to do the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version