Author Topic: Spring Turkey Season is Coming!!!!  (Read 14098 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Spring Turkey Season is Coming!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 10:38:16 pm »
  Florida doesn't have a tag system. Matter of fact, there is nothing official in the rules to do if you harvest on private property. Except, if you shoot two in two days you are supposed to quit hunting for the season ::) :P :'(
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 07:52:27 am »
yankee I do believe you can hunt turkey now up by Munising, they opened another unit last year that includes
everything west of M-94. You still have to apply for a permit >:(. DNR is getting worse all the time but their is a coolition of Yoopers that
is taking thme to task and making their life downright miserable  ;D Do you get the Mining Journal? Or you could check to see if they are on-line
and read some of the articles.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 09:34:37 am »
The Mining Journal is On-line...but I haven't read it since this last Fall....will have to check out the Archives and see what I can find....thanks Dana
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Little John

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2008, 01:23:57 am »
Cool pics, my kind of country. Yep lots of nice fletching there. Maybe I will get to go out here in Colorado even tho I don't have a clue.          Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell