Author Topic: Danzn Bar's Deer Camp (picture heavy)  (Read 13313 times)

Stringman

Re: Danzn Bar's Deer Camp (picture heavy)
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2016, 09:01:25 am »
Very pretty place! Glad you all got a chance to hang out.

Offline Buffalogobbler

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 09:34:25 am »
Beautiful place looks like a lot of fun!

Kevin
Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy-Ben Franklin

Offline Stoker

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 10:22:23 am »
Looks like a great time.. Doesn't get much better than that
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline Adam

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 11:12:09 am »
Looks like fun. I love camp pictures.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2016, 01:08:02 pm »
I have about 20 pics all sized and ready at home. Ill post them up tonite. I cant even start to describe the vastness of this place. Very intimidating with a wood bow and arrows in ones hand.

Bill was a true southern gentleman, amazing hospitality. He had dinner ready almost every night we got back to camp, we didn't have to wait long to fill our bellies up.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2016, 02:08:38 pm »
Looks like a great place with some great folks. That Kentucky or Indiana?
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2016, 02:16:06 pm »
  Kentucky, D.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:38:41 pm by PEARL DRUMS »
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2016, 02:36:23 pm »
Boston Kentucky, D.

Cool! That was a bit of a haul for you. Glad you got to make it. We'd love to see you at the Classic again in May.
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2016, 03:34:30 pm »
It was about 550 miles. The ol' Hemi was hauling A on the way home. 2 fill ups and 2 bladder dumps and I still made it in 6.5 hours.

The Classic will be a while for me man. I cant afford to use that much vacation and still have family time and hunting time throughout the year. Marshall and Elm Hall eat up my "spare" time.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2016, 07:04:25 pm »
No particular order. The blurry pic of a bird? Well that my friends, is a genuine red blooded Louisville cardinal.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 07:06:25 pm »
Greg is in a lot of these, he and I spent a lot time together in the woods and boat. I think we hunt good together, he may think otherwise  ;D

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2016, 07:08:55 pm »
Carried around Brycey boys yew bow he made for me. Damn thing is a driver of tacks, the guys may even attest to that. They all shot it.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2016, 07:16:31 pm »
We hunted equally from the ground and trees. This is a view from a cool ground blind I tossed up, total concealment.

The last one is the coolest place ever to stash all my gear all week. Perfect spot.

SURPRISE BUDDY!! We DID find Condo III  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 07:54:58 pm by PEARL DRUMS »

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2016, 07:21:44 pm »
Thanks for getting some pics Chris, I gotta get me one of those fancy phones so I can take photos again, busted my 3rd camera so got nothing lately. Your right about that yew bow that Bryce made, shoots so smooth and fast plus it is flat out gorgeous to look at. We hunt OK together Pearly, you don't cramp my lazy style to badly. ;D
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2016, 07:25:14 pm »
The fish was amazing. I tried some of Bills homemade cocktail sauce on fish, whoa...never again will I use anything else on fish.

Thanks for everything and thanks especially for opening the cabin up to Greg and I, Bill. It was an amazing place with all the adventure a boy could ever want! I laughed more often last week than I have in a good while. I think that bozo huntin' partner of mine was responsible for a bunch of them  ;) Although he did save my life one cold and rainy night  :'(