Author Topic: Seeking snake skins, will trade a for a bow  (Read 2611 times)

Offline upstatenybowyer

Seeking snake skins, will trade a for a bow
« on: November 11, 2016, 04:18:04 pm »
Hi folks,

I'm seeking snake skins (open to different species) to cover a bow anywhere from 44" ntn to 65" ntn. I have quite a few bows I'd be willing to trade. All bows pull around 50-60# at 27-29" but I can adjust them according to your draw length and weight preferences. I've got one from lilac (static), one from wild plum (static), and a few from hickory (straight w/levers).

Cheers
"Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands."

Nigerian Proverb

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: Seeking snake skins, will trade a for a bow
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 01:40:39 pm »
Hi folks,

I'm seeking snake skins (open to different species) to cover a bow anywhere from 44" ntn to 65" ntn. I have quite a few bows I'd be willing to trade. All bows pull around 50-60# at 27-29" but I can adjust them according to your draw length and weight preferences. I've got one from lilac (static), one from wild plum (static), and a few from hickory (straight w/levers).

Cheers

"I'm your Huckleberry..." 😎

Cipriano River
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline upstatenybowyer

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 08:24:18 pm »
I had to look that one up. That's great. ;D Tombstone was a killer flick.
"Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands."

Nigerian Proverb

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 10:50:22 pm »
Cipriano has some nice snake skins.