Author Topic: mojam 2017  (Read 113207 times)

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
Re: mojam 2017
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2017, 07:02:34 pm »
yeah!
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2017, 07:07:34 pm »
Dave would that be head to head, or several shooters at once?

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2017, 08:19:35 pm »
Usually it's two guys head to head. We could set it up with the clays in two vertical lines easy enough. Maybe a buck a round and split the pot with the club.
But we'd need an impartial, (and sober..  ::) ) Judge/scorekeeper.

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2017, 11:39:00 pm »
Usually it's two guys head to head. We could set it up with the clays in two vertical lines easy enough. Maybe a buck a round and split the pot with the club.

Sounds good to me! But it will never work,  finding a solber,  impartial judge after 9 pm may be impossible!

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2017, 11:58:57 pm »
My daughter Nina keeps asking when she gets to hang out with Marley again. sounds like a good time and very tempting I doubt it'll happen this year but I'm going to see what I can do within the next couple years.

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2017, 12:12:20 am »
Paul, I'd be honored if you guys would be our guest. My pop up has AC and it can be all yours if that gets you here! You think lemonade profits were big in Michigan, wait til you add some hot temps! These girls would give county time a run for their money!

I'll bring two boxes of clay birds. Plus I have one in the camper from last year. We kinda do the shoot every year unofficial and very late. I'd like to see it official and earlier.

I started gathering stuff for the auction/clout shoot tonight too. About a month to go!
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2017, 09:16:10 am »
Man,  I can't wait!
Paul,  your welcome to use my camper as well. Ac and a TV for movies if needed for Nina.
Lemonade would sell like hot cakes! Especially as big of a push over the rest of the guys are for all of the cuteness that your daughter has.  Hope to see you there bud,  if not this time maybe next.

Patrick

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline just robin

« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2017, 11:03:52 am »
This is Robin from the Marshall Bowhunters. If you let me know what size carpet, we have a guy in the club that lays carpet. I will get a piece from him and have ready. We got our tube in, but we have to slightly adjust the running pig .Also does any one know the guy from Iowa that is an artist? He put some prints in the auction two years ago. Last year he said he wanted to help with t-shirt art, but didn't leave his number.

Offline Patches

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2017, 02:00:36 pm »
This is Robin from the Marshall Bowhunters. If you let me know what size carpet, we have a guy in the club that lays carpet. I will get a piece from him and have ready. We got our tube in, but we have to slightly adjust the running pig .Also does any one know the guy from Iowa that is an artist? He put some prints in the auction two years ago. Last year he said he wanted to help with t-shirt art, but didn't leave his number.

Was it Beadman???

Neal
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline Onebowonder

« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2017, 03:12:49 pm »

I'm pretty sure Mike (IowaBow) is an artist as well.  Might it have been him?

On the carpet needed - If we can get enough to cover about 10 feet high to about 15 or 20 feet wide, It'd be ideal for a backdrop.

OneBow

Offline iowabow

« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2017, 06:26:30 pm »
Hi, It was not me.
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2017, 06:54:07 pm »

-that just means that I can shoot but I can't judge...    ::)
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2017, 09:04:16 pm »
I plan on having an extra generator again this year. My inverter is super quiet, but if we keep the generators in one area and block them with some camper and trucks I don't think to many would object. I plan on bringing some plywood in case Patrick brings his super loud one again! If Cris brings his airstream it would make a fantastic blocker.

"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline lebhuntfish

« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2017, 11:45:07 pm »
No loud one for me this year,  my new one is twice a quiet.  We could always put the extra trash barrels in front of them.  Ill have my extra long generator cord so if I park next to you Dave like last year we can put them by the corner of the target range again.

Patrick

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2017, 07:19:08 am »

-that just means that I can shoot but I can't judge...    ::)

:laugh: