Author Topic: Thank You for a great year  (Read 2301 times)

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
Re: Thank You for a great year
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2017, 09:54:00 am »
A year???Already???Does'nt seem that long.Time flies when your having fun or we get older quicker then we think.Ha Ha.It's been a pleasure to me to meet ya on here.Wishing you the next year to be as good or better.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 10:22:50 am »
A year???Already???Does'nt seem that long.Time flies when your having fun or we get older quicker then we think.Ha Ha.It's been a pleasure to me to meet ya on here.Wishing you the next year to be as good or better.
Thanks Ed right back at you. Every word you said is so true. It's amazing how every year just seems to go by faster. Really makes me think about that bucket list.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2017, 11:13:00 am »
Normally bean farmers are shunned around here, but you got away with it somehow :)

Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2017, 12:00:04 pm »
Normally bean farmers are shunned around here, but you got away with it somehow :)
Thanks  Pearl, man that is the nicest compliment anyone has ever given me. Sometimes we're misunderstood and there is so much misinformation spread out there. Not saying we're all flawless but we ain't all out to scorch the earth either.
Bjrogg

Offline JEB

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2017, 12:33:59 pm »
Wife and I live near Muskegon but the in laws are potato farmers in Gaylord.  Wife and I may get to Marshall also so maybe we can meet up there.

When is Marshall anyway?

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2017, 12:47:00 pm »
Jeb I'd love to see you at Marshall. It's always Memorial Day weekend I believe. I love to take a rock collecting vacation road trip like you and your wife did.  :KN My wife and I will probably try to get there the Thursday before, have to see how the farm work load goes
Bjrogg 

Offline PNewton

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2017, 06:45:00 pm »
It was great meeting you BJ. You are turning out great stuff. You seem to have fun with it.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2017, 07:09:13 pm »
Thanks Paul, it was great meeting you to. We need to get together sometime around here maybe my place if you like for a good  (=) and (SH). I'll supply the  (-P. I'm working on that Elm stave you gave me right now. Just put bend it one tip, heated the belly last night.
Bjrogg

Offline PNewton

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2017, 06:29:10 am »
Looking forward to see what you end up with from the stave BJ.

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2017, 09:09:56 pm »
It's all fun for us having you here now BJ, you've brought a lot of life to the party. Looking forward to seeing you at Marshall again this year.
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2017, 07:47:45 am »
Man thanks  BB. I have really enjoyed being here. I was a little hesitant about becoming a member. It's just not something I usually do and I really didn't know if I'd fit in. I'm so glad I did. You all really brighten up my day. I'm looking forward to Marshall even more than I was last year.
    Paul I'm afraid I had a bit of a disaster with your Elm stave yesterday. I'll try to get some pictures later today.
       Thanks everyone for making this such a great place to visit.
Bjrogg

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 10:05:48 am »
BJ, it is folks like you that keep PA going. Thanks for your contributions...and with only 2365 posts.  :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2017, 10:31:01 am »
Thanks Pat, it's guy's like you helping guys like me. I'll try to pass it along. I feel like I owe that much and will probably enjoy doing it. ;)
Bjrogg

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2017, 11:52:50 am »
That's the most enjoyable part of all of this, helping others achieve what others helped me achieve.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2017, 01:31:19 pm »
You certainly fit in here.  Not sure that is a blessing or a curse, ya know?   ;)
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.