Author Topic: Lowes discount  (Read 1594 times)

Offline JEB

Lowes discount
« on: May 24, 2017, 12:48:05 pm »
Lowes recently changed their 10% discount policy from disabled veterans to all veterans.  That sure helps when buying arrow making supplies, IE: dowels, paints, stains finish coat products and other arrow and bow making supplies.

Hope this is OK to post if not, sorry and remove.

Offline Aaron H

Re: Lowes discount
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 01:00:25 pm »
All companies should offer veteran discounts Imo.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 06:59:47 am »
Yep, we have a lot of Vets in our club and Lowes and Home depo do that and have for a while in Clarksville, they use it a lot for us and it really helps us, not to mention it is well deserved for them to receive it. Clarksville /Fort Campbell is a military town and lots of businesses give active Military and Vet a  discounts, as I said much very deserved. ;) With Memorial Day coming up I would like to thank all that have server and serving but for this day especially the ones that gave it all. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 08:43:59 am »
I was to Clarksville Tennessee a few years ago to see my buddy Mark. Pappy is right, everywhere we went they not only offer military discount but always asked and thanked my buddy for his service. To me that is so refreshing to see. I know Fort Campbell is right there, but it sure would be great if we could all remember our men and women and their families the same way. 👍👍 for anyone who does.
PS sure wish I'd of been into this and known about Pappy then. I'm due to go see my buddy again.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 05:29:25 am »
Yep Clarksville is a military town for sure and always has been as long as I can remember, we love our soldiers here. ;) Love to have you come visit BJ, you need to make plans for that. ;)
Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 07:31:50 am »
Pappy, thanks for the envite. My wife and I have been talking about it a lot. I'm sure it will be our next trip. We both really miss Mark and Lou Lou and want to see them again. It's beautiful county and one of our favorite road trips.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise