Author Topic: Primitive Gatherings and Memorable T-Shirts  (Read 2797 times)

Offline Badger

Primitive Gatherings and Memorable T-Shirts
« on: June 11, 2017, 09:30:10 pm »
    Do most of these bow building gatherings have T-shirts available? I would really like to get one or two from each gathering. I know we have at least 1/2 dozen a year now probably more.

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
Re: Primitive Gatherings and Memorable T-Shirts
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 09:33:07 pm »
Yea they do Steve,Ya better get the large sizes quickly.There's a lot of big fellas making bows.....lol.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 09:54:57 pm »
I got to know Dave the tee shirt guy at Marshall pretty good. He even airbrushs color on his if you want. I know he told me he was working on a new shirt for the 2018 Marshall meet. It will be the 25th annual Primitive Archer meet to be held there and he wants to design a special one.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 10:00:39 pm »
I've been getting the shirts from all the shoots I go to.  I have to keep buying new ones each year because the old ones seem to shrink  ::)
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline chamookman

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 03:15:53 am »
I have the same problem Clint, I've got years of shirts saved even tho I "outgrew" them  O:) Even have one of the Original green Primitive Archer tees  :OK. Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Knoll

• Mikey
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 09:58:09 am »
Some of these t-shirts may be highly collectible.
MoJam's official t-shirt 2 years ago . . . printer/maker misspelled Missouri!!    :o
MoJam folks offered to replace them, but everyone wanted to keep them.
... alone in distant woods or fields, in unpretending sproutlands or pastures tracked by rabbits, even in a bleak and, to most, cheerless day .... .  I suppose that this value, in my case, is equivalent to what others get by churchgoing & prayer.  Hank Thoreau, 1857

Offline Badger

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 10:01:32 am »
  Question to the mods here, would it be ok while announcing future shoots to make a t-shirt offer in the bow making area? Or maybe even PA could get a kick back on it. I know they can use all the support they can get.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 10:16:34 am »
I have collected them for many years, We had some good friends Steve Kitchens and his sweet wife that set up on the front porch at the Classic bring Miss Joanie and I a quilt made from all the old Tennessee Classic T shirts they had bought over the years , from the 3rd Classic through 18th. Beautiful, so Miss Joanie wants to make another one with all mine from all the events I have went to over the years, like others have said for some reason my have shrunk and I can't wear them anymore.  ;) :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 11:29:40 am »
MoJam's official t-shirt 2 years ago . . . printer/maker misspelled Missouri!!    :o

Yep, that one's gonna be valuable, kinda like that upside down airmail stamp was in that Audrey Hepburn movie...  ;D

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 02:23:50 pm »

Yep, that one's gonna be valuable, kinda like that upside down airmail stamp was in that Audrey Hepburn movie...  ;D

Yes... and I got 2 of them since Keith publicly blamed "that Ag teacher Bob Barnes" for putting the 3 s's ... LOL  Too bad it was messed up since it was one of the nicest yet...
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline Garvin41

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2018, 02:49:14 am »
Really? I had no idea about it. Even I would want t-shirts and tank tops like this for myself. I went to a concert last month and they were giving away the cool band tees to everyone. I really like collecting such memories. Good to hear about this one too.

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2018, 12:37:34 pm »

Yes... and I got 2 of them since Keith publicly blamed "that Ag teacher Bob Barnes" for putting the 3 s's ... LOL  Too bad it was messed up since it was one of the nicest yet...

Now, that is funny!  At least, they didn't spell it "Mizzzouri".  Guess I'll have to look for a T at MoJam!
Got a whole drawer full of Bolder Boulder Ts that I wear a few times, as well as a lot of WBT mini tours that Jacie wears,  Have to sort through the drawer for mediums she can wear!.
Hawkdancer

Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline chamookman

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 04:07:47 am »
I still have an Original PA T-Shirt ! :OK
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.