Author Topic: Negative tiller. Fix it or leave it?  (Read 4594 times)

cool_98_555

Re: Negative tiller. Fix it or leave it?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 05:16:32 pm »
After taking a picture and looking at the tiller here, it seems ok now.  Maybe it just needed to be shot a few more times to get used to an arrow?  Not sure...tell me what you guys think.

Offline Carl Galvin

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 05:19:13 pm »
Wow, nice looking bow!

cool_98_555

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 05:20:33 pm »
Thanks!  She's a snakey one too, but you can't tell from the side picture.  When I get it all finished up i'll post some more pics! :BB

Offline Carl Galvin

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 05:21:48 pm »
Im just a rookie, but that looks like a great Arc to me

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 05:07:40 am »
    Cool 98,  from the looks of that picture you are very balanced...I don't put to much into negative or positive tiller when it comes to a stave bow...Don't know if I could accurately measure it anyway, unlike glass bows, stave bows can have so many variables, Differences in limb thickness between both limbs, undulations, slight limb twist, etc...Positive or negative will be an ending result from good balanced tiller on a stave and I accept what ever it is as long as it shoots good and feels balanced...
                                                                                                                                        Don
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 05:17:13 am by burchett.donald »
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;