Author Topic: Mojam Bow  (Read 3684 times)

Offline Bob Barnes

Re: Mojam Bow
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2018, 03:22:03 pm »
That was a very nice bow...you know I would have brought it home to put next to my Marley bow, but you told me to wait for a heavier one.  :)  I had also talked to Li(Lee?) and knew how much he wanted it.  That boy has the fever and the talent to be a great bow maker himself.  Glad it went to such a good home.  You did a great job on it (as always) my friend.
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2018, 05:56:13 pm »
I agree.Good work Dave.Li will take care f it and shot it I'm sure.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2018, 07:15:38 pm »
Tha ks for the kind words friends.  I was glad to see Li get it as well, just wish i had a few more pics.  Ill be makong one similiar for next year so start saving!

Bj, i have the feeling that you are already just a nudge away from tie dye my man!
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2018, 06:30:42 am »
I always look forward to seeing your bows...the MoJam 2019 bow will be a dandy.   :OK
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2018, 08:02:14 am »
I'm glad you took some pictures of that bow and shared them.  It sure is a beauty, you did a great job with it.

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2018, 11:49:18 am »
Good-looking stick there! did the same Li get it that was buying everything in Marshall?

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2018, 12:10:09 pm »
Dave your right on with that guess. I've been toying with the idea of earth tones though to use for camo I do like the more vibrate colors for normal wear.
Bjrogg
Paul I'm thinking that's one in the same. I think I saw lei in some of the pictures. I think he told me he was going to go to MoJam. I agree with Bob. That young man is going to make some beautiful bows.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2018, 01:02:50 pm »
Good-looking stick there! did the same Li get it that was buying everything in Marshall?

Yes, it was Li from Marshall.  I think he is going to the Classic next year.  He has the bow building sickness pretty bad.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2018, 03:24:11 pm »
Yep same li. He told me everyone he was getting that bow. Im glad he got it. He definitly has the fever for sure. He is already making some great bows too. I think he made two, maybe three the week he was at mojam.

Bj, i was thinking some tie dye with walnut and osage dyes. Mizzou colors!
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2018, 03:58:38 pm »
Sounds perfect Dave. I like sleeveless with a pocket.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise