Author Topic: Question about imgur? or let me know where to post my questions.  (Read 1221 times)

Offline ntvbowyer1969

Hello everyone. I know this is the bow board but i looked through the other ones and didnt find anything that i could post these questions in. I know this is one of the most active ones on PA in hopes someone could answer some questions for me. ( If this needs to be moved please do). I have used Imgur to post my pics after photo bucket didnt work anymore. Recently when using imgur now it doesnt post all the pics i have chosen from my library. I have been doing the same thing by choosing the photos and opening link in the BBC forum/messenger board. I then cut and paste to my post on PA. only some of the pics i have picked show up. when i go back and try to repost them they just show up a img with no pick at all? If anyone has experienced this or can shed some light on my problem please give me some help. thank you all.

Offline osage outlaw

Re: Question about imgur? or let me know where to post my questions.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 08:38:01 pm »
I haven't had that problem with imgur
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Jim Davis

• Reparrows
    • Reparrows
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 07:02:42 am »
No need to use any photo service. You can post directly from your computer. I don't have  an I-phone, but people post  from them too, I  think.
Jim Davis

Kentucky--formerly Maine

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 09:40:33 am »
I can explain how to post from Imgur if you are using a laptop or desk top but not an iPhone.
 If you post directly to the forum you have to reduce the pic size to 640x480.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bushboy

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 11:01:35 pm »
I have a Lenovo tablet and resize pics using photo editor,also with this app you can play with the contrast,lighting and the such.
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.

Offline George Tsoukalas

• Traditional and Primitive Archers
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 07:28:53 am »
These days if the message board does not have its own photo posting I just don't post. Jawge
Set Happens!
If you ain't breakin' you ain't makin!