Main Discussion Area > Bow of the Month Contest

Marius Fara's "Signature Bow" is March Self Bow of the Month

(1/9) > >>

OldBow:
Congratulations to Marius Fara of Gustavsburg, Germany
His Osage Signature Bow Started at the 10th Tennessee Classic
Is Self Bow of the Month for March.
http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,6248.0.htmlFrom Marius:
I finally managed to finish a bow that was started during the bow challenge at the 10th TN Classic.  it's the stave i was given as a welcome present by GregB and Pappy (you may have read about it in my article).  i shot the bow during the bow challenge, but since PatB decided not to keep score, neither did I anyway, I had missed weight during the challenge and decided to let it be.  once back in germany, AndrewS was kind enough to guide me (making it a truly international cooperation project   ) while I piked it, flipped the tips and finished tillering it.  it's now 61" ntn, 1 3/4" at the fades and 1/2" at the tips.  it pulls 52lbs @ 25" (right where i wanted it) and it is backed with the best medicine out there, the signatures of some of my friends in the US of A ( I wish more of you would have been at last year's classic) See if you can find your signature  
His Admirers"
"Very cool! Who else can say they have an offical redneck bow in your part of the woods? " -Auggie
-"Great looking bow, Marius, looks like you done that chunk of Tennessee 'sage proud- helluva nice weapon without the autographs, something special with them. Boy Ridgerunner John Hancocked that sucker, didn't he? " -Hillbilly
-"Pretty cool bow Marius it definately has some mojo in her. Well done eh?" -DanaM
-"Marius, that special bow really turned out very special! Great tiller, and I'd bet it shoots really well. It was a privilege to meet you last year at the Classic and hope you can make it back soon." -GregB

[attachment deleted by admin]

Pat B:
I knew it from the start! This is where my vote went.  ;)   Jeeze, now we won't be able to handle Marius big head! ;D  8) 8) 8)    Pat

Justin Snyder:
Congratulations Marius, you have a one of a kind bow there.
Don, Ill bet Ridge Runer can find his name.  ;D Justin

DanaM:
Congrats Marius, think I will have a PBR for ya. :)

medicinewheel:

congrats dusty! cool bow!!!
sent you a pm, too.
frank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version