Author Topic: Mojam 2019 dates  (Read 59677 times)

Offline sleek

Re: Mojam 2019 dates
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2019, 05:02:22 am »
Sleek,  Wait a minute!  You mean there are more important things than MOJAM!  Like making the mortgage and the utility bills? >:D  (lol)!  Either way, hope you can get there!  I know what you mean! Somebody ain't getting paid this month!
Hawkdancer

I haven't had a contract since April.  "Somebody aint getting paid this month". Its me. I'm somebody.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2019, 10:59:40 am »
Patrick,
The MoJam Ale is in the fermenter, happily bubbling away!  Should be able to bottle next Friday.  Hope to get there Wed. Afternoon in time to set up and make the fish fry!  Only have one archery class to teach so I will get in some driving time Tuesday evening and finish the push Wednesday.  Plan to be at the top of the hill again, if there is room left.  Probably going to get some jerky made this weekend.
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2019, 12:49:43 pm »
Damn Bob, if I had known you were making all those arrows I would have sent you some shafts and you could have made mine to! I have been getting at least an hour in the shop a night feverishly working on things for mojam. I think I like to get there early so I have unobstructed time to finish things before everyone else gets there. It looks like o will be there Friday night if the gates are open, and I will have to leave Sunday to go get my kids and come back. That helps with all the things I will forget to grab. Lol

Jerry I'll be sure to save you some fish even if its gonna be late.

I'm gonna grab a box of clay birds to shoot so we can shoot at the chips later Bob. I dont even feel bad about losing to a one eyed man. You can flat out shoot brother!

"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2019, 07:02:49 pm »
I can bring a box too if you want, but I'm bringing a few milk jugs.  They don't break, make a cool noise when you hit them, and they are free!   (SH)
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2019, 10:17:57 pm »
I have a few milk/water jugs I will bring almond, too!

Dave, I appreciate the offer!  I may only be able to bring the chips and dips!  Will send a pm.

Mead is made, ale is bubbling, and jerky is in the smoker!  I'm almost ready!  Everything else is on the loading list, I hope.

Btw, what are those littl bugs that crawl all ones everything?  And how do you get rid of them?
Hawkdancer
Jerry

Offline mobow

« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2019, 01:58:09 pm »
Looks like the unofficial beginning is less than a week away.  The way my work schedule is this year I may be the last one there.  Look forward to seeing you all.  The weather is a cool 88 degrees with 90% humididity.  Let the fun begin.  Keith

Offline mobow

« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2019, 02:20:45 pm »
I have a few milk/water jugs I will bring almond, too!

Dave, I appreciate the offer!  I may only be able to bring the chips and dips!  Will send a pm.

Mead is made, ale is bubbling, and jerky is in the smoker!  I'm almost ready!  Everything else is on the loading list, I hope.

Btw, what are those littl bugs that crawl all ones everything?  And how do you get rid of them?
Hawkdancer

They are ants.  Don’t feed em.  Lol

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2019, 10:09:01 pm »
A couple cans of Diazanon sprinkled around!  Maybe?
Hawkdancer
Jerry

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2019, 04:53:27 am »
That should work Hawk, but bring a bottle of windex for close range. It will kill them pretty much on contact.

Well it looks like all I have to do when I get get off of work is get things loaded. That is after I get my truck back from the shop. Having the rear-end rebuilt. The penion bearing decided it was going to bite the dust.

Dave, save Eric and I our usual spot, we will be there probably earlier Monday morning. Just the rest of this week!

Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2019, 04:59:08 am »
I'll be there Tuesday... I'm bringing some canned jalapenos and hot sauce for the fish fry... can't wait.
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline gifford

« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2019, 06:10:09 am »
Yep, Tuesday morning for me.. If all goes as planned.

Really looking forward to seeing y'all.

Good Lord Willing.

Offline sleek

« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2019, 06:44:41 am »
Every hour that passes, the better it's looking like i can go. I have lots to do before I can leave and even more when I get there. I may be leaving this Wednesday or Thursday,  To arrive either Friday or sat.

Offline sleek

« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2019, 08:02:07 am »
Is anyone bringing a spine tester?

Offline JonW

« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2019, 08:03:36 am »
Gonna be there saturday Lord willing. Prepped but a little packing to do this week. See everyone soon.

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2019, 09:23:44 am »
Sleek,
I'll have mine along, it's the primitive type, though.  Will probably load the chronograph, too.  I have some arrows to straighten, and some staves to rough out, and split or saw.
Hawkdancer
Jerry