Author Topic: hunting quiver?  (Read 16294 times)

Offline david w.

Re: hunting quiver?
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 12:33:39 am »
 i made a different version of Mickey Lotz Floppy quiver and i absolutely love it!

its a detachable bow quiver and only weighs a few ounces
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:11:36 am by david w. »
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline Titan_Bow

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 12:34:43 pm »
Although its not one I made myself, my favorite hunting quiver has been the mini CatQuiver.  Since living out here in Colorado, I have been doing alot of backpack hunts and the mini catquiver is perfect.  I can strap it to my backpack and it protects the feathers from getting crushed or wet from rain/moisture.
  I have made several back quivers, but I find they are not very conducive to hunting.   My next quiver I make is going to be a "Stalker" style quiver that rides horizontally by your side. I carry my mini cat this way alot, and it is really nice when making a stalk.  The thing I like about the cat is that the strap is quickly adjustable, so you can cinch it up tight to your body quickly and quietly
"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by

Offline recurve shooter

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2008, 07:31:09 pm »
lol, huntertrapper, im a pretty good tracker. i'll be able to find ya. just dunno if it would be worth all the trouble. i'll just crash a powerchute (parachute attatched to a gokart with a box fan on the back of it basicly) somewhere in the moutians with some string and a knife and se how things go.  :P
lets just shoot it