Author Topic: Wendover results  (Read 5335 times)

Offline Hawkdancer

Re: Wendover results
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2020, 12:26:33 pm »
Nice job, Sleek!  I remember your bow making marathon at MOJAM 2 years ago!  Congratulations on the record!  Hope to see you all at MoJam next summer!
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline DC

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2020, 06:26:54 pm »
I was looking over the results again and noticed that there is a Primitive Complex Composite 50# in both Men's and Men's Junior. So are they shooting the same bows and arrows? Why are the distances so different? If a Junior is man enough to pull a 50# bow shouldn't he get close to the same distance?

Offline Selfbowman

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2020, 07:06:04 pm »
Probably not. If the juniors are making there own bows. A junior shot one of my simple composite bows with his arrows . Don’t know the distance. I’ll check the results. Arvin
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 07:13:12 pm by Selfbowman »
Well I'll say!!  Osage is king!!

Offline Selfbowman

« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2020, 07:18:38 pm »
Breylen shot 222 yds with the same bow I shot in practice. I shot the same distance. I think juniors get left overs too often. The women got the same raw deals for the most part till last year. Glad to see the ladies changing that. Arvin
Well I'll say!!  Osage is king!!

bownarra

« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2020, 12:04:52 pm »
Well done to everybody in the htread who took part :) Lots of records and good times by the sounds of it.
Sleek congrats on the 350yd shot :) What drawlength were you using? Do you know the weight of the arrow?

Offline sleek

« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2020, 12:42:56 pm »
Well done to everybody in the htread who took part :) Lots of records and good times by the sounds of it.
Sleek congrats on the 350yd shot :) What drawlength were you using? Do you know the weight of the arrow?

Thanks! I was drawing 25 inches, the arrow is 24 inches and around 160 grains i believe?
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others