Main Discussion Area > 2020 Hunting pics

Hunting with the Hedge 2020-21

(1/52) > >>

HH~:
28 Sept 20

Did not hunt much opening weekend. Sat three times for a few hours total. Saturday nite was a great evening. We sat off a bean filed had 7 deer toatal come by to feed. Weather was really superb with a SW breeze and 65-70 dergees and a big orange sun setting in west. I could see the large USA Flag off the top of the church nearby. Was good to be in the stand in a free land.

Good hunting
Shawn~

HH~:
Some of the bucks working this stand location. Will pull card before this cold weather pushes in and update whats going on in that section of woods.

Shawn~

bjrogg:
Some of my favorite hunts I never drew my bow. It’s nice just to enjoy that sunset and all it brings with it.
I’m sure you will be connecting soon.
Bjrogg

HH~:
29 Sept 20

Heavy dew on everything and 46 degrees this morning. Sounds like its raining in woods. Rubber boots for sure. Walked a mile thru golden rod milkweed blackberry etc like i went for a swim. Deer were coming off beanfields and i bumped some going in. Moon was up early so im sure deer were gnashing and tearing up beans as they quickly turning yellow.

Have about 400ac of standing dry corn that needs shelling and until it is complete these deer will not do into their normal Fall feeding habit. Can hope this cool dry week it will be gone. Well, let me get back to it.

Good Hunting

Shawn~

HH~:
Pics from last couple days.

Shawn~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version