Author Topic: northwest traditional & primative archery expo (may 22-24)  (Read 4980 times)

Offline burn em up chuck

northwest traditional & primative archery expo (may 22-24)
« on: February 14, 2009, 12:39:53 pm »
  pa members,
      i will be taking John Strunks' bow class, but would like meet up and shake hands. maybe trade wood. not a requirment, the talking and friendship and shared interest more important.

chuck
Honored to say I'm a Member of the

Twin Oaks Bowhunters club

Offline Bear67

Re: northwest traditional & primative archery expo (may 22-24)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 07:16:40 pm »
well i see some one beat me to posting about this.  I plan on going, this will be my first event in primitive archery and i cant wait to see every one there and get the full experance.  I too hopr to take the bow making class.  where do you sighn up to do it?  sorry about rambling i am just so excited to meet people that i have talked to and read about on their posts . 
A wheel man for a long time now i figure its time to grow up and make a real bow.

Offline burn em up chuck

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 04:05:41 am »
  the first i heard about it was on the inside, back cover of the new feb/mar pa mag. it gives phone #.

chuck
Honored to say I'm a Member of the

Twin Oaks Bowhunters club

Offline Bear67

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 03:45:46 pm »
Thats where i saw it too. I will call the number and see about getting a spot for the class.  Do you know how much it costs?
A wheel man for a long time now i figure its time to grow up and make a real bow.

Offline juniper junkie

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 11:45:45 am »
there is a web address in the ad. should have all the info you need. I am planning on going as well. taking my tipi. so look for it and stop and say hi. it has a elk and buffalo painted on it.
Dave

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 04:38:14 pm »
Anyone have the web adress? I may just show up for this one if its nearby!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill