Author Topic: Donations for the Classic raffle table.  (Read 2085 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Donations for the Classic raffle table.
« on: April 04, 2021, 01:14:20 pm »
We are getting close to the time of the Tenn. Classic, only a few weeks left. I want to remind everyone that is going and those that might not be going this year to not forget the raffle table. The moneys collected from the raffle table help Twin Oaks with the overall cost of putting on the Tenn Classic, one of the best trad shoots in at least the eastern US. I won't be making it again this year  :'( do to CoVid, I'm just not comfortable taking a trip or being in crowds but I did mailed my raffle table offering to Pappy last week.
 Let's make this another great Tenn Classic. It bothers me to miss this event for the second year in a row but I plan on being back next year for sure. I will miss my PA family and Twin Oaks friends still so next year should be one to write home about.  :OK
 Everyone have fun but stay safe and healthy so we all can get together again at the end on April 2022.  (=) -C- :BB (--) (R (W (SH) 8) :-K :OK )P(
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline HH~

Re: Donations for the Classic raffle table.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 04:53:17 pm »
We had 800 people at last Julys IBO 2020 in the teeth of Covid with Zero infections after.
Everyone has to do what they need to do but rest assured outside events like archery have an infection near zero.

Please dont let Faucism or fear keep you from a truly special event 2021. They Will have a full raffle table with knives, leAther, arrows, bows, etc.

See ya there Selfbow men.

Hedge~
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 10:00:28 am by HH~ »
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 09:52:59 pm »
Thanks Pat , much appreciated, your support is overwhelming, we will miss you and look forward to seeing you next year or some where in between. Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 11:02:40 pm »
Thanks Pappy. It's all for a good cause.  :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Yooper Bowyer

• formerly Tradcraftsman
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 09:42:55 am »
We had 800 people at last Julys IBO 2020 in the teeth of Covid with Zero infections after.
Everyone has to do what they need to do but rest assured outside events like archery have an infection near zero.

Please dont let Faucism or fear keep you from a truly special event 2021. Will have a full raffle table with knives, leAther, arrows, bows, etc.

Hedge~

+3 

Wish I could be there!

Offline HH~

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2021, 10:02:07 am »
They now have a flight from Rapid City to Nashville! I was just informed of this. Good for getting into the Black Hills and back home. Just sayin.

Shawn~

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2021, 10:24:09 pm »
They now have a flight from Rapid City to Nashville! I was just informed of this. Good for getting into the Black Hills and back home. Just sayin.

Shawn~

Let me know when to meet you at the airport.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline HH~

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2021, 09:54:44 am »
You know the fella from Hot Springs that Selfbow hunts? Sent me a bunch of elk sheds.

My hunt partner for 30 some years has a ranch on the SE side of town as you head up Mt Rushmore. I am in the Hills usually once a year. Use to hunt a bunch down by Hot Springs but closer to Wy Border. I wont say where here but I killed some really good Muleys and fair goats out that way and now they have a decent herd of elk in there.

Yep, Rapid sure aint what it was. Lots of Easterners and far Leftcoasteners now. Remember when a nice place was 50K. Heck, you can t put a decent driveway in there now for that. Saw you woke up to what about 3-4" this morning?

HH~

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2021, 03:22:18 pm »
Yup. I know Jim. Great guy. He posts in here from time to time, but usually lurks.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.