Author Topic: Facebook market place ad osage  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Eric Krewson

Facebook market place ad osage
« on: April 27, 2021, 03:38:44 pm »
I saw this and thought, $10 for a fence post, $30 for a big trunk, WOW, for someone within driving distance that could pick and choose this might be one more deal. Some of the quality doesn't look like bow wood but there are bound to be gems in the pile.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1205824356487157/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Aed90f473-a161-4931-865d-c130eafa5911

Offline HH~

Re: Facebook market place ad osage
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 10:31:50 pm »
FB?

Cant do that. Got Guberment written all over them Monkees. Send the info in the Red. Lots a guys wont go to FB willingly.

HH~
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
Re: Facebook market place ad osage
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 09:05:24 am »
In my area of southern Iowa and northern Missouri there are a few fencing companies hired by farmers with drop off places at lumber yards or grain selling and storage facilities.Hundreds of posts can be there.If looked at soon enough the wood wasps won't get in them.
Individual farmers will take out and redo whole fence lines occasionally that are overgrown with hedge along an old fence line and have them for sale on their residence also.Our fence lines here are mostly hedge.
Those you posted are pretty cheap.A straight 12" corner post can go for as much $75.00 here.Still worth the price if making bows is the goal with the use of them.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed