Author Topic: Extreme weight forward - Asby style trade point  (Read 9823 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Extreme weight forward - Asby style trade point
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2008, 04:24:16 pm »
Marius, Those are nice looking points and yes, they would be legal in most of the US. In most places you need a width of at least 7/8" and no barb, ie the back of the blabe has to be 90deg or perpendicular to the shaft or slightly tapering to the front like yours are.  Are you making plans of some sort? ;) 8)  Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Dustybaer

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2008, 04:53:02 pm »
pat, my friend, you might be the one who put a bug in my ear, back in tennessee.  or maybe it was pappy, or greg, or colene  ;D

but to answer your question, yes, i would like to bloody the signature bow and maybe rename two-deer.  ;D  and all my gear will have the medicine of my friends.  all i need to do now, is learn to shoot.   ;D

Offline Little John

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2008, 07:11:02 pm »
Nice points Marius, Yep legal any where I know of in the U.S.  Should do your two fletches proud.  Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Dustybaer

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2008, 07:26:09 pm »
thanks kenneth.  it was your thread that encouraged me to go heavy  ;D