Information and Resources > Primitive Shoots and Events

24th Tennessee Classic

(1/11) > >>

Pappy:
A little early but been getting a lot of questions on dates from people wanting to make plans and vacations and such. It will be April 29/30 May 1st 2022. It is usually held on the first full weekend of May except on years when the first full weekend in on Mother's day and that is this year , so it's a week early. Hope yall can make it, always a good time for sure. For more info, directions/ motels/about the club and other dates check out our web site[twinoaksbowhunters.org] or give me a call [cell 615-456-5961] home 931-362-3717] or email [pappy1952ct@yahoo.com.]
 Pappy

Pat B:
Pappy, I was going to ask you about the dates for the Classic too. I've had a few guys on TradGang ask so I'll post this on TG for them.
 Looking forward to seeing Twin Oaks again.  :OK

Pappy:
Thanks Pat, was going to ask if you would post it for me but you beat me to it. ;) :) Hope you can make it over this year , missed you the last couple.  :(
 Pappy

Pappy:
Well 3 months out today, starting to get excited already, got a call yesterday from Jesse in WI. He said he was coming this year with his family and also Dana [the yupper] in spirit [he passed last year]  :( and an Elm bow Dana made for him, haven't seen him in a few years, be good to see him again.  :)
 Pappy

Pat B:
It will be great to see Jesse again. Hope he brings more squeaky cheese with him again.  :OK

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version