Main Discussion Area > Around the Campfire

Post Tenn.Classic pics here

(1/3) > >>

Pat B:
Post them if you got them.
 Unfortunately I was unable to go. A good friend in Savannah passed away last week so I headed east to Savannah instead of west to Twin Oaks. I'm jonesing so I need to look at pics of the friends, fun and food.

JW_Halverson:
Know that you were truly missed, but no one faults you for the choice you made. Let me add my condolences to the many you have received already.

Sorry I am not posting a pic or two. I hardly took any at all. Fair chance this was to be my last Classic and I felt it was important to be fully in the moment. I did take a short video clip and sent it to Del the Cat just to put a thistle in his litterbox.

Pat B:
I'm sorry I missed seeing you, John. The last time was when Del came, wasn't it?  I don't blame you for not taking pics. The Classic can be pretty fulfilling and overwhelming.

Gaur:
Sorry to miss you Pat B.  Also sorry you lost a close friend.
Great meeting you JW .  Also first time meeting Eddie Parker in person.

I made a bunch of pizzas on my wood fired stove that I give away. Buying friendships one pizza at a time.   Didn’t get to making any bows and I tend to stay too busy talking.  I had my son Daniel with and helped get the Parker’s there as James truck is “done” as James would say
I could post some pictures but it’s been a while since I’ve been on here so have forgotten how that is done

Gaur:
Had fun hanging out with Jessie this year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version