Information and Resources > Trading Post

snake skins?

(1/1)

Bearded.Jake:
I am looking for western diamond back rattler skins. Any to trade or sell? or if you know of an ethical supplier, that would be great! I might be interested in sturgeon skins as well.
Thanks!

Eric Krewson:
There ae some nice looking air dried ones on eBay from the same seller. They have gone up since the days I could buy a matched set for $25, looks like it would be closer to $100 now.

Bearded.Jake:
thanks Eric!  Definitely a bit of money but ill take a look at those for sure.

JW_Halverson:

--- Quote from: Bearded.Jake on May 24, 2024, 11:49:47 pm ---I am looking for western diamond back rattler skins. Any to trade or sell? or if you know of an ethical supplier, that would be great! I might be interested in sturgeon skins as well.
Thanks!

--- End quote ---

The best source of sturgeon skins is Weylon Olive. He has a source for the raw skins and he preps then expertly. They are seriously clean and ready to be applied.

backwoodsguy:
I don't have any rattlesnake skins but do have three rat snake shins 46 inches or longer. I just tried to post photos of them but they're not formatted correctly for this site. I could text them to you from my cellphone 936-245-5074 if you are interested. Richard Meador

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version