Information and Resources > Message Board Q & A

Downloading pictures with dial up

(1/2) > >>

ahawi stick:
I live in an area with limited options for internet providers so Im having to live with this slow as seven year itch dial up! I have spent a considerable amount of time today attempting to post pictures and text on the Bows forum with no success, suggestions, help , put me out of my misery!

Pat B:
Your pics need to be no mare than 200mb and 460x480 mp. If you know what that means you will be able to post pics.....if you have enough time on dial up. If you don't understand, sorry neither do I.
      ;D   Pat

ahawi stick:
Thanks Pat, I checked and all of my pics. fall within the required size format, still not working for me, maybe I'm just impatient!

El Destructo:
          my cure.......I got Cable...instead of Dial Up........saves me a bundle on Anger Management and Valiums!!!!

Hillbilly:
Ahawi, I have dial-up at home, and I can post pics- just takes a few minutes for them to upload. Are you adding them as attachments under the "Additional Options" link at the bottom of the reply window? That is how you have to upload pics directly from your computer. You can also upload them to an online album such as Photobucket, then click the "insert image" icon and post the pic's URL between the [img] tags that pop up in the reply window. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version