Author Topic: Art Butner??  (Read 5771 times)

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
Re: Art Butner??
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2008, 03:19:37 pm »
 Dang Art, those are some pretty shafts. I make my own and have never envied those of others,but: That cane is just too pretty.I might have to rig a trade with someone and try it out. Beautiful work you have there.  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2008, 09:04:58 pm »
WOW :o Those are some of the most beautiful arras I've ever seen.
Traverse City, MI

Offline Little John

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2008, 10:20:16 pm »
Still real proud of mine Art, still trying to take a bull elk with them. Thanks for everything. And good luck this season.    Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline artcher1

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2008, 08:30:00 am »
Thanks guys, I'm glad that you enjoy seeing some of my work! There's a lot of work involved in making your own arrows from shoots or boards but in my opinion well worth the effort. I would encourage everybody to give it a try. Not only for personal satisfaction but as a cost effective way of of reducing the ever rising cost of of arrow shafts/componets.

Hey Kenneth, after getting my first taste of elk meat this past summer I want to urge you to hunt a little harder this year  ;D! Good hunting and best of luck!-ART B

Offline TRACY

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2008, 09:29:29 am »
Wow! Those are some really fantastic arrows. I'm not sure I could shoot without a little fear of losing one. Thanks for the pics. Incredible craftsmanship.

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956