Author Topic: spine tester????  (Read 7505 times)

Shooter_G22

spine tester????
« on: October 10, 2008, 09:22:46 pm »
ok..

i know there has to be an easy way to make a spine tester...   is there anybody that can post me some directions or plans to make  a home made spine tester????

is this posible???

Offline Cromm

Re: spine tester????
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 09:50:28 pm »
Hi,
there's lots already done on here.
One way is find the best arrow that you have, then get a long bit of wood put two nails in it 26in apart,then get a drinks bottle that can hold upto 2lb of water and put a hook onto it. Then put the arrow on the nails,place the 2lb weight in the middle of the arrow and mark on the wood were the arrow bends to. Then all you have to do is match allother shafts to your best flying arrow......
It's late here 140a.m. and i've had a drink or two so let me know if you need any moer info...........
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.

Offline TRACY

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 05:53:54 am »
Do a "spine tester" search here or google James Hill spine tester. You'll find variations of Hill's on this site.

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline cummins

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 07:24:48 am »
ok..

i know there has to be an easy way to make a spine tester...   is there anybody that can post me some directions or plans to make  a home made spine tester????

is this posible???

G22 go to build alongs and Search Spine Tester Build Along Its By Waterlooged.Its awesome with pics and Directions.Made one last night and its Great Ron
Recurve Shooter hunter,Kodiak Mag ,Looking to shoot Longbow