Author Topic: GOOD DEALINGS  (Read 544943 times)

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
Re: GOOD DEALINGS
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2009, 11:21:06 pm »
Just had a good trade with Shooter G22.  He sent what he said and some extras ;D Thanks Abel
Also another good trade with Minuteman  That was a really nice piece of boo.

Both upstanding guys.
Traverse City, MI

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2009, 11:13:52 am »
Just thought I would report that Madcrow and I have completed a good trade.
Thanks Eddie. 

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Shooter_G22

« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2009, 12:10:17 am »
well folks,

i would have to admit i love this trade board...   it really feels and makes getting or aquiring Primitive Archery Goods alot more fun and kinda makes you feel like you got them the old fashioned way...  or the way these things were ment to be had...    i really like the fact that i have aquired a few of the thinigs that we as a group need and we did it throough the trade it really makes it fun and the boys really look forward to geting this stuff....   everytime they come over i have them sit in a school circle and i break out that shippin package and read off who and where the package comes form and then they break it open and look at the stuff like yeah  :o...

i get a kick out of it and it really gives them something to look forward to and work for...  not to mention i like looking forward for the mail to come in and i get excited when i get a phone call and hear that a package came in for me... not to mention it gives me a good excuse to go over and vistit my parents since i have everything shipped over to there house.. instead of my apt address...   soo i guess you can say my mother likes the trade board too cuase she calls me all excited and says you got a package over here son you comming by to pick it  :D...

anyway,

here is a list of the people i have traded with and some that just sent stuff in for the boys just to kinda help out...

all of these people i have delt with here a classy bunch of gentleman and i have to say i feel like i have gotten the better part of the deal...  but hopefully those that got stuff from me and the boys in return have been happy enough to consider a good trade too...

these are the people that have just sent stuff in for the boys...   they might not think it was much but to me and the team they are small treasures... ;D...

Little John
WolfWatcher
Auggie
Jessie-S

all sent in stuff for the boys to get started with and or progress and or learn  P/A Skills...

and these people sent great items in on trade that were also small treasures... Good Tradeers and recomend trading with them... ;)

Madcrow
chessieboy
whitewoodshunter
knightd
nugget
lowell

all have completed good trades with me and the team...

DanaM and Sailordad are also in prosess of trying to help out the boys ;)  could not not mention them on this...

over all...   all that we have traded with have really been good trades...  and i think that all these people should be recognized as for haveing good dealings with...
 ;) 

Offline cracker

« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2009, 04:58:17 pm »
I am really proud that so many people have taken time to post on my humble thread and I hope that it has given some guidence to people who would like to trade. So in keeping with my own thread I would like to throw these names into the good trader hat.
1. CooWaChobee
2. JPGray

All of the guys are good trader and recommended by me.
Thanks Ronnie
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 11:26:43 pm by cracker »
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline n2everythg

« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2009, 04:09:48 pm »
I have had good dealings with sailordad, strongbow88, lowell and prob a few others I cant think of at the moment. oh yea jackcrafty too
N2
N2
East Coast of Nowhere

Offline DanaM

« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2009, 08:12:49 pm »
You can trade with David Knight and be assured that you will be well treated :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline DanaM

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2009, 08:57:36 pm »
Add Timo to the list of straight shooters eh :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline terence pinder

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2009, 11:47:12 am »
just had a good trade with Auggie,he went above and beyond. thanks.  now lets hope my parcel to him arrives safely.

Offline John K

« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2009, 06:22:44 pm »
Just had a good trade with Aries ! Good skins and quick shipping !!
The only way to fail is to never start !

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2009, 08:47:00 pm »
 I just received another no-show to the list. This trade is from January and still no responce or explanation. If anybody wants this one, Pm me. Five months is more than enough time to respond to an email.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 11:13:14 pm by mullet »
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline TRACY

« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2009, 12:13:52 am »
Recently made a trade with Jeff Utley and he followed through like he said. Would recommend trading with Jeff to others.Thanks Jeff

Tracy

It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline adb

« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2009, 06:00:51 pm »
Just made another awesome trade with John K... 50+ RW turkey primaries for a pair of western diamondbacks. It's always a pleasure trading with John!

Offline cracker

« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2009, 10:36:00 pm »
Dear folks its good to see some good news is still coming in. Please keep it coming.Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2009, 11:40:36 pm »
I'm sure their names are already here, but you can add Madcrow and Cowboy to the list of TOP NOTCH people to trade with. ;D
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline John K

« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2009, 10:37:54 am »
Thanks Adam, Glad they made it to you  ;D
The only way to fail is to never start !