Author Topic: A Day At The Lease  (Read 2959 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
A Day At The Lease
« on: April 27, 2010, 12:54:33 am »
Well ...I went to my Deer Lease this last Weekend to finish pulling all New Barb Wire Fence for the Owner...and to pick up the RV and take it back Home for the Summer...and get it ready for next Deer Season....While putting up Fence...the Local Girls were out checking out the Obstruction that We were building for them to Jump...They didn't look all together too Happy with the new 5 Strand...especially seeing as how We put it up to 48 inches...and put Stays in between every Post....Seen a heard of Antelope also...just laying around on the Hillside watching Us...When We got the Fence all taken care of...We headed back to the Barnyard to unhook and roll up the RV....Brad backed it off of the Cribbing We had under the Wheels to level it up...and when He cleared the Wood...I started to pile it up out of the way...I picked up a handful and set it aside...and went back for more...I picked up another two pieces...and when I went for the third...this little Bugger came and slithered across my Gloved Hand...and went and hid in the other pile of Wood...Brad wanted to shoot it with His 45 ACP...but I wouldn't let Him....so We just left Him a little Pile of Wood to keep Him Shaded and Happy till We got all loaded up and left...maybe He will keep the Mice down ...so they ain't eating up our stuff this Fall...... ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline El Destructo

Re: A Day At The Lease
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 12:59:04 am »
and some more...oh and the Owners Guard Dogs...can't forget the Girls...... ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline sailordad

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 01:11:51 am »
Mike that looks like it could be a very productive lease

them goats looks tasty too  ;)

my youngest son(soon to be 20,already an e3)would think them lamas are the coolest.
he would spend half the day just playing with them,even at his age now.just loves them
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 01:16:19 am »
These Girls are Sweeties...but the One that the Neighbor has...He's a Spitter...and man they are evil when they want to be....
2024...We Will Overcome