Author Topic: The knapping elves were good to me today!  (Read 2981 times)

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
Re: The knapping elves were good to me today!
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 01:07:37 pm »
Tell ya what Shannon. I'll mail you a box of spalls and go in on the halves with ya. You knap em all out and mail me back half of em, hahaha ;).
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline bushman

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 02:36:39 am »
Those are sure nice looking points Saw Filer, how do you go about making the serrations on the side and do you sharpen then after you remove the flakes?
Bushman

Offline stickbender

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 04:23:59 am »
Walker! I swear son....... You just ain't right I tell ya!......You keep talking about some dwarfs that  help you out with your chippin.....Well, what do you do ,knap in front of a mirror? ??? :-* :laugh:
     Careful there Timo, he just might have short man's syndrome, and jump up and kick you in the knee cap! :o
Beautiful points.  Yep Shannon, I think you should get with the other wood gnomes, and head on over to the Monastery in Bulgaria, for a few years.  You can learn to make beer, and get a neat robe with hood, and you get to wear sandals, and eat cheese, and drink the beer you made, and you can have contests to see who can cut the cheese first. ::)  You can have a lot of fun over there. ;)  Ok, they are beautiful points, now go get your $#@#@! airline tickets. >:(

Wayne

Offline cracker

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 09:41:45 am »
   Nah, you just a big 'ol teddy bear (that likes an occasional free point) ain't ya ;) ;)
 FYI not that I'm complaining but the only free point I ever got came from Cowboy

« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 10:34:43 am by cracker »
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 09:59:01 am »
Not complaining, but you were most likely born a few hundred years later then you should have been. If you'd been born back then, we would probably be reading about you in the history books now!  :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 04:16:16 pm »
WOW!! :o
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr