Author Topic: Three new arrows, Eastern Woodland?  (Read 2380 times)

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
Three new arrows, Eastern Woodland?
« on: August 15, 2011, 12:51:33 pm »
I made these three up in the past week or so.  They are PO Cedar, self nocked, 2 turkey tail fletch and one chicken feather 3 fletch, circ. blade single bevel broadheads glued on w/ my new pitch glue, all wrapped in imitation sinew and sealed in duco.  I looked at a few of these on here and wanted to try.  Thanks Pat for the advice and pictures you've posted on here.  These are my first two feather fletchings, I'd done the other before.  Thought I'd share, dpgratz
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Hawkeye1974

Re: Three new arrows, Eastern Woodland?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 01:55:03 pm »
Nice work bowtarist. 
If a guy can fire 3 arrows 125 meters he not only deserves his own movie.  He deserves his own reality show!!! 

-Anonymous

Offline andy thomas

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 04:08:12 pm »
nice ;)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 07:10:45 pm »
Nice Bowtarist. Yopu can cut down the tail feathers a bit if they are too noisey for you.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 09:34:50 pm »
Thanks for the replys guys.  Yeah, I may cut down the feathers some.  I'll have to look at some more pics to get a feel for it.  Still just shootin' em and seein' where they go and how they act.  They are sorta noisy.  I wouldn't care about it much unless I was hunting squirrel, they are real touchy to the sound of feathers in flight.   ;)  I've already had to repair the 3 fletch.  No problem though w/ the pine sap glue I made last week.  Thanks again for lookin', dpg
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)