Author Topic: First Issue  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Jimbob

First Issue
« on: November 27, 2011, 01:36:43 am »
Got my first issue of PA magazine in the mail today!! ;D  Now Ive got somthin to do at work. ;D
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
Re: First Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 02:03:33 am »
you beat me to posting the same :P, i know what ill be studying during math this week ::)
why didn't i subscribe before........... besides me being cheap and procrastinating ::)
noel
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 02:28:15 am »
I dont like to use the word cheap......I say frugal, although the wife tells me all the time that Im cheap.
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 09:44:58 am »
Now you guys will be like the rest of us, camped out by the mailbox every two months waiting to see whats soming! Do us all a favor and buy another subscription for somebody that will appreciate it as well.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 09:29:15 am »
Cool,I know you will enjoy them as much as I have over the years. :) :)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 02:30:25 pm »
Aw man, the peace of mind knowing you are not going to miss the new copy when it hits (or misses) the newsstand...I know I sleep better at night with my susbcription safely tucked in at the publisher.

Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 02:37:30 pm »
JB and FF401, Congratz on the new subscrip!  This issue is just like all the rest of the PA issues...AWESOME!

Have Fun, dpgratz
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 11:12:24 pm »
Yeah!  I was camped out at the mailbox also, Drums.  After a few days, I found out that the little Miss Heather checked and pulled the mail (which she rarely does) and put the mail in her car, in the back seat and forgot about it.  Actually, it was a whole week!    >:( :( >:(  Finally this week she says, "Oh honey, would you like your new Primitive Archer Magazine?  It came in the mail last week and I forgot to give it to you..."

"You forgot?  Does a cat got a tail?  Uhhh, yeah I'd like my new PA magazine!"

As I write this.....she only laughs.  She's the devil sometimes, I just know it.... >:D

Good thing I didn't write PA and ask where my magazine was!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:20:06 pm by MWirwicki »
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI