Author Topic: looking for knife scales/handle wood  (Read 1291 times)

Offline rileyconcrete

looking for knife scales/handle wood
« on: May 14, 2012, 12:43:42 am »
I need some nice wood for knife scales. roughly 5 inches long 1.5 inches tall and 1-1.5 inches thick.  Im open to any offers, I really like maple burl and any black walnut heartwood with character.

I have lots of obsidian and sinew for trade.  Or if you have enough wood, I could trade for one of my knives. 

Thanks

Tell
Tell Riley

Offline budmenchaca

Re: looking for knife scales/handle wood
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 01:02:28 pm »
If you're interested I have some pretty red Mesquite from West Texas. I have several logs apprx; 4 in diameter and 15-18 in long. I'd be interested in your obsidian...let me know! Thanks - Bud M.
~Vegetarian is an Indian word for "Bad Hunter"
BUD M.
Mason, Texas

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 03:16:54 pm »
I've got a lot of different kinds of beautiful woods that would work well for you. shoot me a pm with your phone number.  I tried to send you a pm but it says your inbox is full.
David

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 06:37:32 pm »
I have some mesquite too.. Beautiful wood and old seasoned crepe myrtle that has a light chocolate color.  Free.  Just pay for mailing cost

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline rileyconcrete

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 10:06:29 pm »
Thanks for the replies guys. I will let you guys know, as I also had some PMs to answer. Thank you all for the response.

Tell
Tell Riley