Author Topic: Anyone have 1/4" osage boards or lams ?  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Ifrit617

Anyone have 1/4" osage boards or lams ?
« on: October 25, 2012, 10:48:19 pm »
Hi guys,

I am looking for Osage  that are a 1/4" thick. They only need to be 48" long and grain is not that important, although relatively straight grain would be good. These will be backed. Please PM me if you have one of either wood. I have multiple things to trade including cedar shortbow arrows, turkey primaries, tip and handle material, a dremel attachment and processed sinew I could trade among a multitude of other things. Let me know what you got and we can work something out. If you have more than one I can use a bunch.

Thanks.

Jon
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 12:11:05 pm by Ifrit617 »

Offline RBLusthaus

Re: Anyone have 1/4" thick hickory or osage boards?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 06:01:27 pm »
Jon

I dont have Osage, but I have plenty of hickory that I could cut to your specs if you like.  You said 1/4 x 48 -  but how wide you looking for?

Since I would be cutting them, would you want slightly larger specs?  Let me know about this and the shafts.  Last chance on the shafts, BTW, cause if you dont take them they will be used by a bunch of boy scouts in my hood.   

I will also be going to the Post office this weekend - - so - if you decide now- - I will send you some goodies over the weekend. 

Any combo of sinew and turkey primaries are good for me in exchange. 

BTW  -  where is Webster NY - anywhere near me -  I am on the Putnam / Westchester county border.   

Russ

Offline Ifrit617

Re: Anyone have 1/4" thick hickory or osage boards?
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 11:38:01 pm »
Sent ya pm..

Jon