Author Topic: another snake skin coming  (Read 2032 times)

Offline littlehunters19862011

another snake skin coming
« on: April 26, 2013, 10:13:48 pm »
i did not kill this one guys . but i did keep it about 1hr ago i heard a gun shot.then my ant come up here and said we got a a snake down there at the river  . so i went and checked it out ..its a rat snake from what i have looked up its a nice color. about little over 5 feet long. unle just about stepped on it .he don't like ant kind of snakes .ill post more win i start to dry it its in the freezer right now .
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 10:17:06 pm by littlehunters19862011 »

Offline PrimitiveTim

Re: another snake skin coming
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 11:16:59 pm »
Aww that's too bad.  Glad you can make the best of a bad situation though :D
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 12:42:29 am »
Apparently this guy is a big fan of vermin like mice, rats, and the like. 

Taking inco account if a single pair of mice were allowed to breed normally and drop a litter every 6 wks with 6 offspring...and those offspring were allowed the same breeding regimen, etc, etc.  Well, the upshot is that around Christmas time your pair of mice and all their progeny is now almost 3/4  million mice.  Two ounces of mice now totals something like 11,000 lbs of mice.  Every pair of mice will eat 8 lbs of grain in a year.  And every step they take they are dribbling urine, so for every lb of grain they eat, they contaminate dozens of pounds.  Guess that's why the Food and Drug Administration has set limits on how much mouse whiz and rat turds are allowed per 100 lbs of hot dogs.   

But hey, if this guy likes mice and hates snakes, I guess that's his thing.  I guess after he squeeled like a girl when seeing the snake he had to do something to recover his machismo.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 02:42:46 am »
Man dub u sure have a way off putting things ;D
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 02:21:08 pm »
Just caught me in a bad mood, sorry.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 02:29:23 pm »
no worries jw_halverson . i wont kill a snake in less i have to.   but  now that i no how to get them  and dry them any snake that's killed around here i well most likely get . like i said be for here we are over run with all kinds of snakes and they are just now starting to come out .

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 01:28:26 am »
JW you're a  ;D.. A good nut that is..

That's a Texas Rat snake.. With a rather rare coloration. Out of 150 plus rats I've skinned I've only skinned three in that coloration..

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 02:32:23 pm »
its the first one I've seen that had that pattern and color . here  all tho  one day last summer win i was on the river i seen what looked to be the same kind of snake but there was 2 of them coming off of a thick tree limb i went to the road they were headed to then lost  it i  the tall grass . I'm purity sure this one is of of those snakes .
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 02:40:35 pm by littlehunters19862011 »