Author Topic: Sad Story.  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Frawg

• Mayan Apocalypse Survivor
    • N/A
Sad Story.
« on: April 16, 2013, 10:25:24 pm »
Quick fact, I am natural born smart@ss, Rarely at a loss for words. Keep that in mind as you read the following story............Buying a few things at the Elkin NC,Wal-Mart last night right before mid-night, at the checkout the young lady said we usally sell more when its green.... I looked up from unloading my cart and she was holding my cauliflower. I said really!!, she said yea broccoli taste better when it's young. I was speechless :o
Matt
Matt Bradley

Glade Valley, NC

Offline Roy

Re: Sad Story.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 11:01:01 pm »
LMAO

Offline madcrow

• Swift, Silent, and covered in wood shavings.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 11:29:37 pm »
I think that is the same one that asked me if I found everything ok and I said nope, I couldn't find the Tampax anywhere.  She evidently thought I said thumbtacks and ask if I wanted the kind you push in with your thumb or the ones you drive in with a hammer.  I thought the woman behind me was going to pass out.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 06:23:50 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Thanks I needed that this morning. :) What I didn't need was the coffee all over my desk. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline TRACY

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 07:32:46 am »
I think that is the same one that asked me if I found everything ok and I said nope, I couldn't find the Tampax anywhere.  She evidently thought I said thumbtacks and ask if I wanted the kind you push in with your thumb or the ones you drive in with a hammer.  I thought the woman behind me was going to pass out.

Now that is hilarious!
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 09:13:38 am »
My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. That was funny!! ;D
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 09:24:10 am »
 :o ;D ;D ;D dpg
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Roy

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 10:07:01 am »
Madcrow, LMAO:)

Offline Buffalogobbler

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 10:10:19 am »
HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!!!!!!!!!
Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy-Ben Franklin

Offline Patches

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 03:19:39 pm »
 Madcrow and Roy, thanks for posting those stories!   That made my day alot better!

"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline dmc

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 03:46:31 pm »
I'll go up to the counter at McDonalds and tell them "I'd like a medium black coffee with a cranberry muffin to go please". Our conversation then turns into "is this to have in or to go?......to have in......what size of coffee would you like?.....medium.....do you need any cream or sugar?.....nope, black.....what kind of muffin would you like?

Stupid kids!!
Carpe Diem- Seize the Day!!

Offline dmc

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 03:57:05 pm »
I was at A&W one time and my stuff came to $19.01' and I gave the girl a $20 and a penny, thinking that she'd give me a dollar back. Pure panic on her face, and she had to call supervisor over telling her that I gave her a penny. The older supervisor gave her a stupid look, and told her to give me a dollar back.

And this is the kind of people that now vote and shape our country?!?
We'll be changing our national anthem to start like this:

"O Canada......our home unstable land"

Carpe Diem- Seize the Day!!

Offline Don

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 08:33:37 pm »
I stopped at a fast food place the other day. Ordered a small cola and a small shake.
Girl at the counter rings it up, tell me the amount, I hand her a $5 bill, she rings it up and the regester comes back with the change amount.
Well she starts counting the change, looks at the regester, counts some more, looks again, and hands me my change,
she then turns walks away with out a thank you. She gave me to much change.  ::) Couldn't even get it right when it was right in front of her.
All I could say out load was oh brother.

Offline robby

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 01:12:42 pm »
That's because they don't have time to teach all those outdated things like the three R's. Its all about putting a condom on a banana, and self esteem! And now in this state, How to make an easy $500.00 by ratting out your mommy, daddy, or the neighbor next door if you suspect they have a gun that doesn't comply with emperor cumo's doctrine.
Robby

Online sleek

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 07:16:30 am »
Was at the Mcdonalds in a walmart the other night. Had my kid fast asleep on the bag of dog food in the buggy, drooling and all. I was out of the way waiting on my wife to order her food and come over to me to leave. Now, 2 younger girls were behind my wife, and I couldnt help but notice they were checking me out. Instantly I had them pegged for dummies. As a general rule, if a girl thinks I am attractive enough to look at more than once, she aint to bright.

The girls walk up to me, I move politely out of their way, they stop and admire my son in the cart sleeping. "Aww, how cute. Is he yours? " Me, "Nope, just picked him up at the pound. Somebody dropped him off. Figured I would get him some puppy chow while I was out. " One of the girls chuckled a bit, but the other... SHE BELIEVED IT! "OMG are you serrious?" She started petting my sons head with an astonished and sad look on her face. THen, before I could have any more fun with this situation, my wife came over, and the girls left. I heard the ditsy ones friend explaining to her it was just a joke, you cant get kids at the pound.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others