Author Topic: Osage  (Read 1930 times)

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Osage
« on: July 28, 2013, 09:27:35 pm »
Any one interested in some Osage saplings? I have too many to handle. I dig them up replant them and they come back from where I dug them up.
Help. Make me an offer
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline chamookman

Re: Osage
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 04:32:58 am »
Size & length ??????
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline nugget

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 07:31:07 pm »
They are for planting to grow your own
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 10:28:35 pm »
Nugget, get in touch with Chris Cade. I think he wanted some for his farm.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline nugget

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 10:17:31 am »
OK

Offline RBLusthaus

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 12:13:14 pm »
I did not realize they were for planting.  I would be interested, though I have no idea how I would get them.  Can they be mailed?  I will also be driving down the east coast in a few weeks - - possibly we could meet up if convenient. 

Russ

Offline nugget

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 06:06:00 pm »
Russ where in the south you going to be?

Offline Bob Barnes

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2013, 07:59:50 pm »
I'd love to get some seedlings to plant on my farm here in Arkansas...let me know what you want for some.
Bob
chickenmafiaster@gmail.com
Seems like common sense isn't very common any more...

Offline RBLusthaus

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 12:45:43 pm »
Nugget

Me and the family are going to Atlanta at the end of the month, then, on the way back north, we are staying near North Myrtle beach for 5 days for a family beach vacation.  Can we work something out?

Russ