Author Topic: Had a visitor today  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
Had a visitor today
« on: August 15, 2015, 09:35:03 pm »
I've talked to a lot of people on here and other sites that have made selfbows over the years but  have never been fortunate enough to meet any of them in person.

Today smoky # 1 and  his family were in the area and we had arranged to have them stop over for a visit.

To my surprise I ended up meeting the family. His dad, mom, brother and 2 sisters spent a little afternoon time out at the homestead.

Smoky brought a couple of the bows and some of the arrows he's built since joining PA. We looked at his and a few of mine and wandered around indoors and out and just had a enjoyable discussion and time. It felt good to be able to put a face to a name for once.

Smoke and his dad assured me they'd be back to visit when they got this direction. Next visit I hope we have more time and can maybe do a little work on some stave and arrow projects.

Nice to meet you Clayton. You've got a great family and I'm proud you allowed me to meet them all.

Fred
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.