Author Topic: New camo pattern  (Read 6720 times)

Offline Parnell

Re: New camo pattern
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2016, 03:29:20 pm »
Those pants are slick! 
1’—>1’

Offline paoliguy

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 12:57:12 pm »
My wife and I were admiring the "Redneck Ramada" at Scottsburg a couple of weeks ago. I told her "if that guy can't make it, it's probably nothing you needed in the first place." I think that's pretty accurate.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2016, 12:58:14 pm »
My wife and I were admiring the "Redneck Ramada" at Scottsburg a couple of weeks ago. I told her "if that guy can't make it, it's probably nothing you needed in the first place." I think that's pretty accurate.

Yup.  Pretty much.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Adam

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 09:11:08 pm »
I don't think they're going to work.  They don't have a TV "celebrity" hunter's name on them... ;)

Looks great!

JacksonCash

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2016, 05:24:45 pm »

I'm going to try to use this logic to convince the wife that I do actually need a small forge.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2016, 05:53:05 pm »
Well Jackson what you really need is a big forge, then you might get to settle for a small to medium sized one.🤔
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline bubby

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2016, 06:45:06 pm »

I'm going to try to use this logic to convince the wife that I do actually need a small forge.

It doesn't cost much to build one, me and clint both have. When it costs next to nothing wifes don't seem to care much
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2016, 07:11:27 pm »
As long as they don't have to look at it, smell it, clean up a mess from it. That's why they want you to have a man cave.
Bjrogg
PS you still have to share your man cave once and a while and then she will help clean up lol
I can talk pretty smart sitting in this tree knowing she'll never read this, but there is a bit of truth to what I say

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2016, 08:40:36 pm »
You're cracking me up B.J. :laugh: :laugh:....but yes there is some truth in what you say o wise one. :)
Hunting must be slow tonight huh.
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2016, 09:10:51 pm »
Yup hunting was pretty slow tonight. I sat in a pine tree in my east fence row tonight. I can't believe how many birds take  shelter in these trees at dusk. It was a beautiful night though. Even listened to the crickets, don't get to do that with the gun in November
Bjrogg

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2016, 09:20:21 pm »
Yup hunting was pretty slow tonight. I sat in a pine tree in my east fence row tonight. I can't believe how many birds take  shelter in these trees at dusk.

Your cracking me up too BJ...:) :)
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking