Author Topic: Stolen Tools  (Read 1810 times)

Offline GooseGossett

Stolen Tools
« on: July 02, 2017, 04:26:15 pm »
So to make a long story short... or long story long.  A little over a year ago I was sharing my time and tools with a buddy who worked with me.  He would come over and we would make lots of gravel and just shoot the breeze.  I was heading on a vacation and lent him my tools for the week I was gone.  In that week his car was broken into and they took everything including my things (tools, preforms, rocks, and my leather).  I don't lend things ever expecting them to return and they didn't.  It's taken me that long to replace them and just starting this past weekend scraping off the rust.  My goal is a dozen arrows for hunting season and so far I have a few started.  I'm always looking but just now I can get back to posting

1 John 3:18 "Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth. "

Offline Knapper

• David Atnip
Re: Stolen Tools
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 09:00:03 pm »
Rust comin off. Looks good
Knapper
Ad Dare Servire
PM104250

Offline Zuma

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 08:29:14 am »
Good deal. You can't keep a good knapper down.
Looks like Brewertons.
Zuma :KN :KN
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 08:52:52 am »
Glad you got set back up again. It doesn't take me very long to get rusty, and always takes awhile to knock it all off. Looks like you're on you way.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline oldsilver

• 856-261-5228
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 03:08:06 pm »
nice work!
Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.