Author Topic: BOM is going to be late this month (Tornado)  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
BOM is going to be late this month (Tornado)
« on: April 29, 2011, 04:55:50 pm »
A tornado came through my hometown of Fultondale and destroyed my mother in laws and grandmother in laws home Wednesday night.  We are trying to clean up and salvage as much stuff as we can right now.  Our power just came back on last night but our internet is still down.  Luckily my wife and I's house is fine.  (I am at work typing this right now)  So If I can't get internet back this weekend I am going to postpone running the Bow of the Month contest until I can get internet back.   Also I am not going to make it to the Tennessee Classic this year.   Everyone please pray for everyone that lost their lives during this massive storm system that hit the southeast.  Sorry for any inconvenience. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 04:59:21 pm by Josh »
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
Re: BOM is going to be late this month (Tornado)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 05:20:24 pm »
Sorry to hear that Josh! BOM can wait - you do what you need to do.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 06:39:17 pm »
Josh
Very sorry to hear about your families losses.  I wish them the best at getting their lives back together as well as everybody else that was affected by this devastation.
Traverse City, MI

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 10:42:48 pm »
Josh  you take care of things there these folks can wait.
its not much fun getting torn up with twisters
 been there done that
Good to here your ok !!!
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 09:38:08 pm »
thanks guys.  We got alot of rebuilding ahead but the main thing that I am grateful for is that we are all ok.  I should have the BOM contest up either tonight or tomorrow I will start working on it right now.  Thanks again for understanding.  :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 03:07:03 am »
Thoughts and Prayers going out to all affected in Alabama...Tennessee....and Arkansas by these last deadly Storms....Josh...I sure missed seeing my Prodigal Son...this year...but there is always next...be safe...and God Bless...
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome