Author Topic: Goose feather windfall  (Read 4350 times)

Offline Little John

Goose feather windfall
« on: January 09, 2008, 11:03:07 am »
I just inherited a bunch of Canada Goose wings saved for me by my shotgunner buddies. I really like to use them on my primitive arrows even tho they dont last quite as long as turkey. Any way there is more than I can use and I figure to get more next year so can share  if any one needs some or would like to try making your own.  You can P.M. me your address.  Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: Goose feather windfall
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 10:19:07 pm »
Your a good man Kenneth.  I still have some that you sent me last time. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Little John

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 11:02:44 pm »
Well Justin I just like to pass them along to folks who might not have a chance to try them other wise. Will try to do a build along soon as to how prepare them for the arrow.   Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 11:22:42 pm »
......................Like Justin still have some ya sent from last time. Thx again...bob

Offline Strongbow88

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 12:00:00 am »
I would be interested in some, you cant have enough feathers. And I will pay the shipping
Danny Johnson

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 12:48:52 am »
Kenneth, I still have some from last year also. They make good fletchings.   Pat

ps. Hope you and Kathie had a good Holiday season.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Indiancharlie

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 06:51:44 pm »
Kenneth, if the bones are still in the wings I would like to have some...I use the bones for mouth pieces for turkey calls...be glad to pay shipping......................Charlie

Glenn R.

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 08:30:59 pm »
I too like goose feathers and have been hitting up my pals at work----but thats a great offer Little John. :)