Author Topic: Need Stone Points for Boyscouts/cubscouts  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Mechslasher

Need Stone Points for Boyscouts/cubscouts
« on: November 21, 2012, 04:06:03 pm »
Hello fellows,

I've been invited again to do a primitive skill demo for my local Boyscouts/cubscout group.  The last two times I've done thus it has been a huge success.  If I could appeal to everyone's generosity, I usually give out stone points to all the boys that come.  This year I'm running short on give away points.  If anyone would like to donate a few beater points I'm sure the scouts would love them.  Shoot me a pm for shipping info.

Thanx

Chris
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline bubby

Re: Need Stone Points for Boyscouts/cubscouts
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 08:00:13 pm »
i can send a few ,obsidion, Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 11:44:13 am »
Chris:  How many scouts?  When do you need them?  This fall I made a solo trip in my boat to the back side of Yellowstone Lake.  I spent some time one afternoon making a few points.  When I left there I left the knife you made for me along with a Havalon knife and bear spray hanging in a tree.  Was all the way home when I realized I had left the knife.  Made a quick trip back and motored across the lake in the dark (stupid thing to do) only to find the whole belt gone.  Pappy tells us never to fall in love with a piece of wood and I tried to do that with the knife you made, but really felt like whale dung for several days.  My son-in-law was able to use the knife you made for him on an elk this fall.  That is one gourgous knife.  Anyway, it takes some time for mail to go from Meeteetse to South Carolina.  Can send half a dozen if time permits!  A/Ho Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 05:25:07 pm »
I'll send you some, Chris. All of mine are beaters, so no problem, there.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 08:45:54 am »
Thanks fellows!  Hate to hear about the knife joe.  If I can get some more of those blanks, Ill see about getting you another.  I'm scheduled for dec.  10 with the scouts.  Anytime before then would be great.  Here's my address:

Chris Cade
406 Hanover Rd
Abbeville, SC 29620

Thanks again everyone.  I know the scouts will love them. 
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline Bone pile

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 07:37:00 pm »
I can donate ,what's the timeline?
Bone pile
Venice Florida

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 04:03:04 pm »
hey bone pile,  i giving the demo on dec. 17.

joe, got the points you sent yesterday.  thanks a ton bud!

G. Gordon Liddy