Author Topic: November Winners  (Read 7168 times)

Offline ber643

• Bernie Dunn's Home Page
November Winners
« on: December 19, 2008, 03:40:03 pm »
Due to having to replace my computer, and having decided to keep the old one running as a storage /editor/publisher for my web site (only) I am a little behind again. However, I am close to ready and have saved your FD pics for my Traditional Bows Drawn pages. They will appear there as soon as I get everything set up fully again - Good Lord willing.
"Hunters Are People Too" (My website Premise)
Bernie Dunn
Coastal NC

Offline ber643

Re: November Winners
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 12:45:40 pm »
All right, I got my computer(s) all squared away and now have the November winners posted on my web site in the Traditional bows Drawn section. Please, enjoy.

http://residents.bowhunting.net/bsdunn/tbd19.htm
Bernie Dunn
Coastal NC

Offline ber643

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 07:42:55 am »
I see by the numbers on my pages that some (many) of you have visited the Traditional Bows Drawn section (and other parts) and i appreciate it. No money involved - just a labor of love so viewers are all I have. I only have one more little gadget to add to my new/old computer marriage to be fully functioning (I think -  ;D) and it is due in any day now. So i should be able to add more Full Draw pics (between BOMs -  ;)) again, more redily, like I used to do. Thanks for checking it out whenever you think of it. Unfortunately my guest book stopped working some time back and i haven't been able to replace it yet - so I can only go by the numbers on the Index page.
Bernie Dunn
Coastal NC

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 08:46:38 am »
Wow, Bernie. that's a lot of bows. Just looked through all of em - gotta be a labor of love. That's a lot of work, thanks for making it all available :).
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline ber643

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 10:55:41 am »
It is truly one of my pleasures, Paul, but the viewing by others, and the comments, always make it more worthwhile. Thank you so much. Got my final gadget in yesterday (to make it smoother work) and installed it this AM - so I just added a couple more archers at Full Draw.
Bernie Dunn
Coastal NC