Author Topic: Any clubs or groups in Wisconsin?  (Read 8415 times)

Chris Newton

Any clubs or groups in Wisconsin?
« on: December 25, 2008, 10:51:22 pm »
All,

I'm wondering if there are any primitive or traditional archers or groups in Wisconsin?  I have just converted some newbies in the area with selfbow gifts for Christmas and was hoping to hook them up with others in the area(Sheyboygan or Madison) to give pointers, etc.  I live in SC and have to leave them with their new bows and very little hands on instructions...

Chris

Offline rockrush69

• i want to live in a tipi and hunt for my food
    • facebook.com/flingahbows
Re: Any clubs or groups in Wisconsin?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 07:29:33 pm »
hi I currently reside in Green Bay Wisconsin in the spring I plan on taking my new TP and spending at least a month maybe two months in some beautiful wooded areas near a river or something and doing some primitive hunting with my primitive archery gear and living in my nomadic style dwelling also known as a canvas teepee so if your friends are still in Wisconsin and are still interested in primitive archery please have them contact me you can have them email me at
Rockrush69@gmail.com or text me or call me at 239-247-9551 .. im in green bay names JESS
peace
JESSE "HALF CHEROKEE" RUSH
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)