Author Topic: 2nd Annual Christmas Trade Pictures  (Read 165369 times)

Offline Knapperderg

• Kamron D, MO
Re: 2nd Annual Christmas Trade Pictures
« Reply #405 on: February 20, 2009, 10:24:39 pm »
Here is my christmas gift from Dtiller.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Well... I'm with you fellers.
Delmar

Offline Knapperderg

• Kamron D, MO
« Reply #406 on: February 20, 2009, 10:25:41 pm »
Here is Koan's (Dads) gift from Ian.

Well... I'm with you fellers.
Delmar

Offline Otoe Bow

• Mike Chase, Afghanistan
« Reply #407 on: February 20, 2009, 10:55:59 pm »
I promised this some time back, so I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to posting this.  In addition to the super quiver that Mini-Calendar girl sent me, she also included this great knife/mini-mag case.  Thanks again Mini.  I wear it every day.  It does a great job keeping my Case XX Trapper close at hand and safe from falling out of my pocket, and who knew a flashlight would come in so handy.  It beats carrying my reading glasses around and helps me see just as well.   ;D

Mike

So far, I haven't found any Osage or knappable rock over here.  Embrace the suck

Offline waterlogged

« Reply #408 on: February 21, 2009, 03:12:34 am »
Really sorry about posting this late, I got back to the university and was slammed with work, then my computer decided to break. Posting from a friends, so sorry about poor picture quality. This is the quiver and arrows that dustybear sent me. They are really great. The leatherwork is some of the best I've seen, the idea is unique, and the arrows fly great out of a bow I just finished! Perfect timing.

Here are some pictures.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps. ~Emo Philips
I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Offline Cromm

« Reply #409 on: February 21, 2009, 07:05:40 am »
Great late photos!!! ;D
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #410 on: February 21, 2009, 07:17:40 am »
Some great stuff guys thanks for posting the pics, now make sure ya e-mail me a picture ;) ;D

Me thinks everyone has posted pictures except a couple of ladies from Tenn. and a ro ;)gue from PA
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline woodsman1031

« Reply #411 on: February 21, 2009, 01:53:52 pm »
I promised this some time back, so I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to posting this.  In addition to the super quiver that Mini-Calendar girl sent me, she also included this great knife/mini-mag case.  Thanks again Mini.  I wear it every day.  It does a great job keeping my Case XX Trapper close at hand and safe from falling out of my pocket, and who knew a flashlight would come in so handy.  It beats carrying my reading glasses around and helps me see just as well.   ;D

Mike

Mike,

Calendar Girl sent me a knife case just like that with my quiver! It is in the picture at the bottom, but I absolutely forgot to mention it. I have my friction folder in it right now! I was wondering what I could put in the slot and now I know!

Thanks Again Calendar Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy
Jesus Saves!

Offline cracker

« Reply #412 on: February 21, 2009, 02:58:59 pm »
Dana you may be forgetting the 6'4" ripped old dude from mouse land.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Cromm

« Reply #413 on: February 21, 2009, 03:05:45 pm »
Didn't he post a photo of him and a knife???
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #414 on: February 21, 2009, 06:08:07 pm »
Dana you may be forgetting the 6'4" ripped old dude from mouse land.Ron

I know he owes me a e-mail but I think he posted a picture here, don't feel like going through all the pages to check :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline cracker

« Reply #415 on: February 21, 2009, 06:33:37 pm »
Yep he  did post a picture. I'm sorry Eddie. I guess I'll get beat up now. Ron :o
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Dustybaer

« Reply #416 on: February 25, 2009, 01:35:27 pm »
hey waterlogged, i'm glad you're OK.  i started to worry about you.  and i'm sure glad you like the set.  after all, the quiver was a prototype and two-fletched arrows are not to everybody's taste.  ;D

and yes mullet, of course you can borrow it, it's not my design anyway.  i think mr. asbell started these types of quivers (but what do i know, i'm just a redneck from germany  ;D)

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #417 on: February 25, 2009, 04:39:41 pm »
Zer Gute! Dem Redneckers from Germany!!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline DanaM

« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2009, 07:39:53 pm »
Mechslasher from The Burnt Hill Archer

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #419 on: March 01, 2009, 12:04:41 am »
                                     Dang Chris....Don't get so Excited.....It's just a Knife........... ;) >:D ::)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome