Author Topic: Gift for a Friend  (Read 18773 times)

Offline stickbender

Re: Gift for a Friend
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2009, 04:21:42 pm »
Dana, I am cranking up mah tenner shoes, right now!  I have traction down here.  Tell her to dress warmly though, we had a little cold front pass through last night, got down to mid to upper fifty's.  High only about 78.  Oh, how about gettin her a nice cold beer, and tasty brat, and tell her I said she deserved to be pampered fer awhile eh?  Ooooh Oooooh, got any chocolate in the house?  dat should get her all calmed down fer awhile hey?  Dem wimmen sure do like dat chocolate now ya'know.  Hey dere if you ain't gonna send dem arrows down, den you can just sit der and enjoy dem on yer own, as far as I care ya know. :D :D ;D
You lucky dog you......

Wayne

Offline DanaM

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2009, 08:00:34 am »
Dana, I am cranking up mah tenner shoes, right now!  I have traction down here.  Tell her to dress warmly though, we had a little cold front pass through last night, got down to mid to upper fifty's.  High only about 78.  Oh, how about gettin her a nice cold beer, and tasty brat, and tell her I said she deserved to be pampered fer awhile eh?  Ooooh Oooooh, got any chocolate in the house?  dat should get her all calmed down fer awhile hey?  Dem wimmen sure do like dat chocolate now ya'know.  Hey dere if you ain't gonna send dem arrows down, den you can just sit der and enjoy dem on yer own, as far as I care ya know. :D :D ;D
You lucky dog you......

Wayne

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

knightc71

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2009, 10:51:33 pm »
OK Dana!!!  Where are the pics you said you were going to post?? ???  I'm waiting!!!  (Not very patiently either!!!) >:( :) :D :D  Also, what about shooting them??? ??? ???

Offline DanaM

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2009, 06:29:49 am »
Sorry Cora I will get some pics up today, promise. As for shooting them that will have to wait I don't have time to
get points on them. Besides I'm still admiring them their so pretty I almost hate to shoot them :)
Wife has me working on the house so its all her fault. I actually had to use my bow tools for carpentry work :o
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

knightc71

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2009, 10:25:17 am »
I'll be waiting!!!!

Offline DanaM

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2009, 11:02:50 am »
Don't pay to keep a lady waiting eh. Sorry it took so long but the wife put me to work she wants her living room done,
not sure why she's complaining its only been a year since I started on it :D I put points on 2 and one will be reserved for a broadhead.
I will shoot them at work this week down the hallway. To dang cold outside to shoot.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Manistique, MI

knightc71

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2009, 03:52:12 pm »
That's great Dana!!  Make sure you let me know how they shoot.   Now, you make sure that you keep the wife happy, because you know what will happen if you don't!!!! >:D

Offline stickbender

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2009, 03:55:50 pm »
     Aw, ya big Wuss!  What kinda Yooper are ya?!!  Get out der and shoot da arrows.  And den go back in side fer sum pasties, and a beer!  I guess ya didn't get da chocolate did ya?  If ya had got da chocolate, you wouldn't have heard da wife complainin.  Oh ya, get her a harlequin romance book too ya know. ;D

Wayne

Offline DanaM

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2009, 04:10:35 pm »
Wayne you sure don't know my wife chocalate and a romance novel eh ::) Hey I don't mind the cold
but I hafta look out for my bow, besides I might lose one of dem fine arra's under da snow :o

Manistique, MI

Offline stickbender

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2009, 04:20:05 pm »

Hmmm, chocolate isn't the answer huh? Dang!  No romance novels either?  Dang!  Well you may have a point about the snow, so how about making a deal with the wife, and have her shovel a shooting lane, in the snow, while you finish up the living room......sounds like a fair deal to me.   Think she will go for that? Oh, and don't let her see these posts.  I think it would be better if she thought you came up with such a great idea. ...... ;D ;D

Wayne

Offline DanaM

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2009, 04:47:15 pm »
Wayne yer a man after my own heart ;D She's wants the room 2 tone so I'm waiting for paint to dry.
I did get her a beer and I'm deep frying perch and walleye fer supper so who knows might be my lucky night ;) ;D

Manistique, MI

Offline stickbender

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2009, 08:02:06 pm »

Ah man, Perch AND Walleye?!!  Man, you are going for the Gold!
Well I hope she is happy with how the paint turns out, and doesn't decide, that maybe the other color would have been better......
Well enjoy those arrows, and the Perch, and Walleye.  I have never had Walleye, but one of my Buddies, in Montana, is from Mich. and he just raves about walleye.  But none the less, keep the Wife happy, cause as the saying goes, if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody's happy!  So have a beer with the fish, and enjoy petting those arrows, they sure are pretty.   ;)They would even make a nice wall display, when not stuck in a big ol U P buck! :)

Wayne