Linked Events

• Annual Tennessee Classic: May 01, 2009 - May 03, 2009

Author Topic: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming  (Read 418606 times)

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
Re: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's comming
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2009, 09:19:44 pm »
Auggie and I will be there again..gotta come home every now and then...we will be campin...Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline yazoo

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2009, 09:29:54 pm »
will any one be shooting a complete primitive bow set,I would like to challenge gary davis to a match,with 100percent primitive bow and arrows , and string, no non natural materials what so ever ,I know he has the red oak bow and sinew string, soneone get word to him, or any one else who would like to join in?
if you can shoot over them , they ain't to far

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2009, 02:21:26 am »
  If I'm not in some foreign country , Kathie and I Will be there. We'll be camping if we get that little camper I'm after.  King Ron, I edited your list about the amount of jars and June bugs a few pages earlier. Shannon, I'm bringing my Stoeger and I'll call for you if you want to double team. I'm also bringing' Greens, tomato's and whatever else is fresh when we come up, hopefully a bunch of hogs.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2009, 06:48:17 am »
Ya better not forget to bring dem greens eddie, heck dats the only green vegetable I saw all week :)

I would bring something fresh down also but seeing as it will still be winter here you will have to settle for me :)

Don't worry MIke I will bring my own tent so you and cracker can have some alone time >:D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline cracker

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2009, 08:23:40 am »
Ya better not forget to bring dem greens eddie, heck dats the only green vegetable I saw all week :)

I would bring something fresh down also but seeing as it will still be winter here you will have to settle for me :)

Don't worry MIke I will bring my own tent so you and cracker can have some alone time >:D
Hmmm first off nobody said anything about bringing something  musky and wrinkled second I'm bringin the rollin bedroom for yours truley to sleep in.The tend is a sublet. Whats that I hear in the distance is that banjo music?
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2009, 11:53:25 am »
 ::) ::) ::) ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2009, 12:04:52 pm »
Believe it or not- the house we were living in when I was born, my dad bought from the guy in the pic there. His name is Herbert "Cowboy" Coward. He used to be a gunfighter at the Ghost Town theme park in Maggie Valley near where I live. Burt Reynolds spent a while as a gunfighter there, and that's where he met Cowboy and got him into the Deliverance movie. They said that when they were explaining the character he would be playing in the movie to him, they asked him if the fact that his character took part in the rape of another man would be a problem for him. He said, "Hell, Ive probably done worse."  :o ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2009, 01:13:21 pm »
                                                                 Sounds like a Really Nice Guy!!!!
                                               I likes da Banjo Music...but I aint much on PORK.............. :P

And Dana....I was kiddin....you are welcome to share the Tent with Me....if'n theres nuff room in it...aint never seen it m'self
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2009, 01:32:43 pm »
Thats a great picture Shannon, and cracker I better not hear any banjo music, after all once Pappy's gaurds
allow us Yanks in were guest and guests can't be molested, its in da rule book :D

Mike ifin I show up I will have my own tent and cot, the cot is what kept me dry during that little storm
last year :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2009, 01:35:36 pm »
                                You better show Up...I am counting on Numbers here.... ::)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2009, 02:44:36 pm »
                                You better show Up...I am counting on Numbers here.... ::)

Don't worry Mike I got em all used to Yoopers. I bet they only shoot at a you a couple of times as
you ride through the gates, keep yer head down eh ;) ;D

Manistique, MI

Offline RG

« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2009, 03:47:24 pm »
Oh well I guess I better star looking for a 55 gallon drum instead of glass jars

Ron

CastIron

« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2009, 03:51:47 pm »
Looks like I'm going to miss this year I have been in meeting all weekend and I found out that I will be out of town that week and the next,  Greg and Pappy will have to pick up my slack in the kitchen  >:(   

PS I am sitting in the airport in Minneapolis looking at SNOW I can't Waite to get back to Tennessee!!

Offline DanaM

« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2009, 04:52:29 pm »
Looks like I'm going to miss this year I have been in meeting all weekend and I found out that I will be out of town that week and the next,  Greg and Pappy will have to pick up my slack in the kitchen  >:(   

PS I am sitting in the airport in Minneapolis looking at SNOW I can't Waite to get back to Tennessee!!

Tell me it ain't true Grant :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( thats terrible news I hope yer just funnin us Yanks

Manistique, MI

Offline cracker

« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2009, 06:27:17 pm »
I'd like to volunteer I have a couple of dishes I'd like for the Yoopers to try.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?